Dalton Kincaid is The Hellhound

4 minutes ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

Last season he had 73 receptions for 673 yards and 2 TDs

I wouldn't call that hellhound

I’m curious, what would you call hellhound? I can’t think of anything.   

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, NakedSquid said:

I always feel nicknames should be earned.  Dalton Kincaid is The Hellhound, he started last year and I truly think he's going to earn that name this year.  If you've read The Desden files you understand the source.  But this team prides is self on having dogs and that dog mentality.  Well no dog is as feared as the Hellhoud. 

Sorry Squidward but this is awkward. Do you even know what hell hellhounds do for work?

The original, Cerebus, guarded the gates of Hell. This nickname would work better for a defensive player, but if you dig deeper into the Blues and what their singers were talking about regarding hellhounds you'd realize how inappropriate using this as a nickname is. Language history is a B!tch...in this case literally.

Edited by Doctor Duck
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 hours ago, NakedSquid said:

I always feel nicknames should be earned.  Dalton Kincaid is The Hellhound, he started last year and I truly think he's going to earn that name this year.  If you've read The Desden files you understand the source.  But this team prides is self on having dogs and that dog mentality.  Well no dog is as feared as the Hellhoud. 

So, we have to read these books that you like in order for us all to understand the reference?

Sounds like a great idea for a nickname.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

Last season he had 73 receptions for 673 yards and 2 TDs

I wouldn't call that hellhound

Since Justin Shorter's NFL career will be over in a few weeks I will let Dalton have the "DK Decaf" moniker.

• Like (+1) 1