Dalton Kincaid is The Hellhound

I always feel nicknames should be earned.  Dalton Kincaid is The Hellhound, he started last year and I truly think he's going to earn that name this year.  If you've read The Desden files you understand the source.  But this team prides is self on having dogs and that dog mentality.  Well no dog is as feared as the Hellhoud. 

• Vomit 3
  • Eyeroll 3
  • Sad 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Dislike 1

24 minutes ago, NakedSquid said:

I always feel nicknames should be earned.  Dalton Kincaid is The Hellhound, he started last year and I truly think he's going to earn that name this year.  If you've read The Desden files you understand the source.  But this team prides is self on having dogs and that dog mentality.  Well no dog is as feared as the Hellhoud. 

I think we should call him the NakedSquid, 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

30 minutes ago, delirious said:

Not my cup of tea. Also similar to band names, if "The" is part of the name, it's an instant decline. 

The Who

The Rolling Stones

The Beatle's 

???? 

Instant decline? 

Boo.....😀

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, NakedSquid said:

Not unless you're talking about The Walmart. Walmart is less than The Walmart