HIDDEN HARRIS 54 Days no interview - Fantastic Flip Flop Video

31 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

It was never funny, the MAGA melt down over it is hilarious. 

What was never funny?  The couch thing?  I agree. 

5 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

But this post, pure comedy gold.

No, seriously, what are you saying was never funny: the couch thing or the horse thing?

• Thank you (+1) 2

The couch thing is not funny because I don’t kink shame. 😉
Seemed pretty obvious by context from my comment what I meant.
Weird how the jokes have to be explained. This whole thread is comic gold, thanks Doc. 

1 hour ago, Starr-Bills said:

The couch thing is not funny because I don’t kink shame. 😉
Seemed pretty obvious by context from my comment what I meant.
Weird how the jokes have to be explained. This whole thread is comic gold, thanks Doc. 

Your side seems to think the couch thing was hilarious, 3rd chair especially.  I needed to actually hear it from you.

So now that we've gotten that out of the way, the horse thing isn't funny either.  But worth bringing up whenever the couch thing is.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Your side seems to think the couch thing was hilarious, 3rd chair especially.  I needed to actually hear it from you.

So now that we've gotten that out of the way, the horse thing isn't funny either.  But worth bringing up whenever the couch thing is.

Shoots and misses. 

2 hours ago, Doc said:

This Is Fine GIF

SAD man is SAD. 

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Again for the simple ones: we think MAGA's freakout of the couch thing is hilarious, we don't kink shame so if he wants to ***** a couch so be it. 

17 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Again for the simple ones: we think MAGA's freakout of the couch thing is hilarious, we don't kink shame so if he wants to ***** a couch so be it. 

Like I said, simple minds amuse easily.

"Did you see the right freak out about the lie told about Vance?  ZOMG it was lit!"  Sums up your party.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, Doc said:

"Did you see the right freak out about the lie told about Vance?  ZOMG it was lit!"  Sums up your party.

Mockingbird media is made for them.  They heard it once. now its fact.

32 minutes ago, Doc said:

Simple minds are bothered by couch jokes (little close to home maybe, it’s okay I don’t kink shame you can admit it) and say things like “your party”.

20 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Simple minds are bothered by couch jokes (little close to home maybe, it’s okay I don’t kink shame you can admit it) and say things like “your party”.

Everybody Kink Shames to a degree

1 hour ago, Starr-Bills said:

Keep trying. 

40 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

LOL!  Try learning the meaning behind the saying before parroting it.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 8/19/2024 at 5:11 AM, Starr-Bills said:

For all these "baby protectors they sure are happy for kids to live in poverty. The child tax credit did cut child poverty by almost half and all republicans voted agains renewing it. But the babies. 

Where does this number come from?  I mean besides VP Harris saying it?  If you have any details please share. Sounds good if true.

• Thank you (+1) 1