HIDDEN HARRIS 54 Days no interview - Fantastic Flip Flop Video

4 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Here you go. 

https://democrats.org/wp-content/uploads/2024/08/FINAL-MASTER-PLATFORM.pdf

92 pages of general goals and specific policy proposals.

Read away.

Feel free to tie this to Kamala. It's fair to do so. Just as it's fair to pin the Republican Party's brief Executive Summary style platform on Trump, as well as the expanded edition called Project 2025.

LMAO.  Can they make one policy statement that doesn't start with "Trump"  his name must be in that at least 500 times.

And for real, that reads like its AI generated, generic as hell and just promotes more of the same Supply side federal spending directly to the Fortune 500(the ones controlled by BlackRock/vanguard).. you know, the policies failing everyone outside the Invester class.

Like usual, lacking details and a lot of free.

Edited by Tommy Callahan
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Starr-Bills said:

You know if you want to be racist who am I to tell you not to be. cool bro.

No. Opposite.  You are a racist.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

She won’t be doing any interviews this week.  

Going into Friday that will be 33 days you will have not had the newly installed D nominee for POTUS sit down for a serious interview with roughly 75 days till the election.  

• Like (+1) 1

• Big Blitz changed the title to UPDATE: HIDDEN HARRIS 33 days with NO INTERVIEW/PC - It’s “joy” week!!!!!
12 minutes ago, B-Man said:

P6tzSOm.png

How would you like to be Cumala and be told by Obammy "don't do any interviews"?  "You're too dumb".  It's got to be humiliating on so many levels.  What kind of leader would agree to that?  What a mess.  

Edited by Irv
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, Irv said:

How would you like to be Cumala and be told by Obammy "don't do any interviews"?  "You're too dumb".  It's got to be humiliating on so many levels.  What kind of leader would agree to that?  What a mess.  

Okay perIrv. 

2 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

She won’t be doing any interviews this week.  

Going into Friday that will be 33 days you will have not had the newly installed D nominee for POTUS sit down for a serious interview with roughly 75 days till the election.  

she doesn’t need to - she’s going to win regardless.  As long as SHE’S happy, I’m happy!

It’s the same small group of people looking for something to whine about over and over.  Nobody cares, they’re sick of Trump, they’re sick of couch-banging and dolphin-loving weirdness, and they’re sick of all you weirdos.  I choose joy and freedom!

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

It’s the same small group of people looking for something to whine about over and over.  Nobody cares, they’re sick of Trump, they’re sick of couch-banging and dolphin-loving weirdness, and they’re sick of all you weirdos.  I choose joy and freedom!

To have an abortion whenever you want or swallow horse jizz?  Both are weird.

13 minutes ago, Doc said:

To have an abortion whenever you want or swallow horse jizz?  Both are weird.

I realize that you don’t understand, but this horse nonsense you’re talking about - it’s just weird to even say it.  It’s probably a joke of some sort, but it’s not remotely funny.  Just really weird. 

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I realize that you don’t understand, but this horse nonsense you’re talking about - it’s just weird to even say it.  It’s probably a joke of some sort, but it’s not remotely funny.  Just really weird. 

It's even weirder for Walz to do.  And we don't know he didn't, unlike the proven lie about Vance having sex with a couch.  Which was never funny.

2 hours ago, Doc said:

It's even weirder for Walz to do.  And we don't know he didn't, unlike the proven lie about Vance having sex with a couch.  Which was never funny.

It was never funny, the MAGA melt down over it is hilarious.