HIDDEN HARRIS 54 Days no interview - Fantastic Flip Flop Video

11 hours ago, Starr-Bills said:

Well that is the wrong conclusion. The problem with Elon is he has gone full authoritarian. Anti voting, anti labor, and full on right wing disinformation spreader. There are other EV cars now that are much better and plenty of solar and battery providers better and cheaper.

Musk bought Twitter and promptly took the censorship filters off and allowed the community to express their views freely. How is that authoritarian?

And suddenly he became personal non grata to the left and a multitude of government bodies and officials because he would not comply with their demands to censor contrary opinions, critics, and skeptics. Defying the power and bringing their rath upon himself.

It may come as a major shock to your thought process but government and authorities do not always tell the truth. They are responsible for creating and spreading most mis and dis information. They "avoid transparency and truth at all costs".If you actually believe you support freedom and democracy you're rooting for the wrong team. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, All_Pro_Bills said:

Musk bought Twitter and promptly took the censorship filters off and allowed the community to express their views freely. How is that authoritarian?

And suddenly he became personal non grata to the left and a multitude of government bodies and officials because he would not comply with their demands to censor contrary opinions, critics, and skeptics. Defying the power and bringing their rath upon himself.

It may come as a major shock to your thought process but government and authorities do not always tell the truth. They are responsible for creating and spreading most mis and dis information. They "avoid transparency and truth at all costs".If you actually believe you support freedom and democracy you're rooting for the wrong team. 

Musk changes at Twitter. Promoting and spreading disinformation is not the free speech flex you think it is. (Also the 50% stake the Saudis have in twitter is worrisome).

He is not an admirable character. Ask his daughter or ex wives, former employees he’s impregnated and anyone who has worked with him for more than 20 minutes.

I am not dumb enough to think the government officials tell the truth. Amazing insight thanks for the tip.  BUT there are laws on what they have to tell the public. Freedom of information requests, etc. which are not there in the private sector so we all have more ability to get to the truth. How do we find out about Iran contra, or that GWII HAD warning about 9/11 or Regan’s medical report after being shot, etc.

47 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Musk changes at Twitter. Promoting and spreading disinformation is not the free speech flex you think it is. (Also the 50% stake the Saudis have in twitter is worrisome).

He is not an admirable character. Ask his daughter or ex wives, former employees he’s impregnated and anyone who has worked with him for more than 20 minutes.

I am not dumb enough to think the government officials tell the truth. Amazing insight thanks for the tip.  BUT there are laws on what they have to tell the public. Freedom of information requests, etc. which are not there in the private sector so we all have more ability to get to the truth. How do we find out about Iran contra, or that GWII HAD warning about 9/11 or Regan’s medical report after being shot, etc.

Quoting Time Magazine proves nothing and is just making my point. The people spreading disinformation are the people saying Musk is assisting the spread of disinformation. 

5 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Nice guy, musk. 

The lesson is their government sucks ass.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Starr-Bills said:

I’m not the language police, just telling you how the words are landing.

obammy, kamabala (or however he is spelling this) or boy. The history of dehumanization of black men (and women) is long and ugly in this county. Considering he was president of the US and she is Vice president illustrates to me the lack of respect for them. So I point it out, just ‘cause you don’t believe it or want to hear it, doesn’t mean it’s not happening.

and it’s the bottom of your, list but name calling. Is the first step towards dehumanization which can lead to/or justify violence since they aren’t viewed as human or fully human.

"Boy," yes because of the historical usage of the word when referring to black males.  Altering a person's name, not even close.  It's just another way to (pretend to) be offended over nothing.

12 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

Trump says he’s better looking than Harris. Clearly an intellect worthy of world leadership.  You all can do F yourselves. 

Yes and hiding from the press for a month is a sure sign of world leadership.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

Just now, Doc said:

"Boy," yes because of the historical usage of the word when referring to black males.  Altering a person's name, not even close.  It's just another way to (pretend to) be offended over nothing.

Yes and hiding from the press for a month is a sure sign of world leadership.

You can dislike Kamala.  I get it.  I get not liking the job Biden did at points.  I have ZERO respect for anyone who thinks Trump is fit for office.  You dont seem to get that.  Which is interesting since you are a self proclaimed centrist and not a Trump worshiper. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

You can dislike Kamala.  I get it.  I get not liking the job Biden did at points.  I have ZERO respect for anyone who thinks Trump is fit for office.  You dont seem to get that.  Which is interesting since you are a self proclaimed centrist and not a Trump worshiper. 

I have ZERO respect for anyone who thinks Harris is fit for office.  So here we are.

• Like (+1) 2

How about Half-black Jesus for Obama? He is half black and some people likened him to Jesus  when he was running back in 2008.

• Like (+1) 1

• Big Blitz changed the title to UPDATE: HIDDEN HARRIS 29 days with NO INTERVIEW/PC - But gave her the mic in PA LOL LOL
9 hours ago, Starr-Bills said:

You misspelled Reagan.

Dubbed the Great Communicator, the affable Reagan became a popular two-term president. He cut taxes, increased defense spending, negotiated a nuclear arms reduction agreement with the Soviets and is credited with helping to bring a quicker end to the Cold War. 

43 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

You misspelled Reagan.

I lived through that *****’s terms

violated the Logan act by negotiating with Iran to keep the American hostages till after the election.
Iran-contra

ignored aids

ran up deficits, contrary to the history channel bullet point

Attacked unions (scab since he was a union member & President in the past)

contributed to the growth in income inequality. 

cut social programs (lied about the “welfare queen”)

Increased defense spending

Appointed Scalia & Kennedy to the court.

1 hour ago, Starr-Bills said:

I lived through that *****’s terms

violated the Logan act by negotiating with Iran to keep the American hostages till after the election.
Iran-contra

ignored aids

ran up deficits, contrary to the history channel bullet point

Attacked unions (scab since he was a union member & President in the past)

contributed to the growth in income inequality. 

cut social programs (lied about the “welfare queen”)

Increased defense spending

Appointed Scalia & Kennedy to the court.

Me too. President Reagan also put the first woman on the Supreme Court. Just curious.  Did you live through the double digit inflation/misery index/gas lines/Iran Hostage Crisis Carter regime as well?

The air traffic controllers had in their union contract that they couldn't strike.

Edited by reddogblitz

17 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Nope.  Doesn’t remotely count.  However now you see why they need to hide her harder.  

What a disaster.  

sounds like something Biden would say … “Child POVRACY…. growl growl, snarl”

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/18/2024 at 6:35 AM, Starr-Bills said:

Note those comments describe their actions/belief system. Like calling him ‘the old one ear felon’ - he is old, he had his ear shot off, he is a convicted felon. And you know exactly who I am referencing. 

calling a black man, the former president “obammy” instead of Obama or tan suit, or ‘healthy mchealthcare for all’ (for example) is an attempt to dehumanize and diminish him as a person. Long history of that in America towards black men. But yea I’m the POS. Cool bro. 

OBAMMY!  Now go squirt a few more boy.  What a candy ass.  

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, RiotAct said:

sounds like something Biden would say … “Child POVRACY…. growl growl, snarl”

For all these "baby protectors they sure are happy for kids to live in poverty. The child tax credit did cut child poverty by almost half and all republicans voted agains renewing it. But the babies. 

Here you go. 

https://democrats.org/wp-content/uploads/2024/08/FINAL-MASTER-PLATFORM.pdf

92 pages of general goals and specific policy proposals.

Read away.

Feel free to tie this to Kamala. It's fair to do so. Just as it's fair to pin the Republican Party's brief Executive Summary style platform on Trump, as well as the expanded edition called Project 2025.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1