HIDDEN HARRIS 54 Days no interview - Fantastic Flip Flop Video

1 hour ago, Starr-Bills said:

So making up a nick name to dehumanize Obama. Still so upset that a black man was elected president twice that he must be leading some covert cabal to ‘destroy’ (white)America. So weird.

You're a racist.  Obammy bad.  Orange Man good.  Go away racist.  

1 hour ago, Starr-Bills said:

So making up a nick name to dehumanize Obama. Still so upset that a black man was elected president twice that he must be leading some covert cabal to ‘destroy’ (white)America. So weird.

Many have lost sight of the fact Obama is 1/2 white. 

14 minutes ago, Irv said:

You're a racist.  Obammy bad.  Orange Man good.  Go away racist.  

Huh? Weren’t you the one saying “obammy” was pulling the strings of puppets Biden and Harris. 

which I was mocking. But yea I guess that makes me(?) racist? What?

• Big Blitz changed the title to UPDATE: HIDDEN HARRIS- 28 days with NO INTERVIEW/PC - “I’ll nationalize everything”
5 hours ago, Starr-Bills said:

What dehumanizing nick name did he use?

3 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Many have lost sight of the fact Obama is 1/2 white. 

Yup, and raised by white people.  I guess that's why Dirtnap Harry said he was "light-skinned" and "with no ***** dialect."

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

What dehumanizing nick name did he use?

Yup, and raised by white people.  I guess that's why Dirtnap Harry said he was "light-skinned" and "with no ***** dialect."

He typed it twice and I repeated it for effect. ‘Obammy’. Why is this dehumanizing you may be asking yourself. (Or not not sure there is much of an internal dialogue) because not using his name, Obama, is an attempt to minimize and diminish (kinda like all the little nick names the felon uses (why is my using ‘the felon” not the same you may also be asking. Well I’m being descriptive of his actual actions and status. If I call him rump or dump well then I’d be in the same ball park. 

“First black president” as cover now everyone wants to remind us he’s half white, and raised by white parents, yet there was no hesitation to use racist black tropes though out his 8 years as president, and following since. 

you guys can say what ever you want, I’m not the language police, I’m just pointing out how your words are landing. YMMV.

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

He typed it twice and I repeated it for effect. ‘Obammy’. Why is this dehumanizing you may be asking yourself. (Or not not sure there is much of an internal dialogue) because not using his name, Obama, is an attempt to minimize and diminish (kinda like all the little nick names the felon uses (why is my using ‘the felon” not the same you may also be asking. Well I’m being descriptive of his actual actions and status. If I call him rump or dump well then I’d be in the same ball park. 

“First black president” as cover now everyone wants to remind us he’s half white, and raised by white parents, yet there was no hesitation to use racist black tropes though out his 8 years as president, and following since. 

you guys can say what ever you want, I’m not the language police, I’m just pointing out how your words are landing. YMMV.

How is "Obammy" dehumanizing?  Is there a slang definition for it that none of us know about?  Is this "dehumanizing" in the way the Vance couch lie is "funny"?

35 minutes ago, Doc said:

How is "Obammy" dehumanizing?  Is there a slang definition for it that none of us know about?  Is this "dehumanizing" in the way the Vance couch lie is "funny"?

Use his name. 

dehumanization

diːhjuːmənʌɪˈzeɪʃ(ə)n

noun

the process of depriving a person or group of positive human qualities. 

by not using his name you are attempting to diminish him and not respecting his humanity. 

the couch jokes are not this. Calling him JV is. 

Edited by Starr-Bills
Additional context for the thick ones here.

24 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Use his name. 

dehumanization

diːhjuːmənʌɪˈzeɪʃ(ə)n

noun

by not using his name you are attempting to diminish him and not respecting his humanity. 

Altering his name isn't depriving him of human qualities.  On the scale of things to get bent out of shape over, this is at the bottom, if even on the list.

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Doc said:

Altering his name isn't depriving him of human qualities.  On the scale of things to get bent out of shape over, this is at the bottom, if even on the list.

I’m not the language police, just telling you how the words are landing.

obammy, kamabala (or however he is spelling this) or boy. The history of dehumanization of black men (and women) is long and ugly in this county. Considering he was president of the US and she is Vice president illustrates to me the lack of respect for them. So I point it out, just ‘cause you don’t believe it or want to hear it, doesn’t mean it’s not happening.

and it’s the bottom of your, list but name calling. Is the first step towards dehumanization which can lead to/or justify violence since they aren’t viewed as human or fully human.

8 hours ago, Starr-Bills said:

I'll use a more fitting nickname for him. F'n Commie.

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/7/2024 at 8:50 AM, nedboy7 said:

Gotta make something up to get the cult ragin. Today it’s she has no policies. Tomorrow it’s she’s too radical left.  Next day she has no policies. Next day her policies suck.  And there goes the mental yo-yos. 

What do you think they do with their pitchforks when say, dropping the kids off at the pool?  Pitchfork in one hand phone in the other?

On 8/13/2024 at 7:25 AM, All_Pro_Bills said:

Let's be real here. What really pisses the extreme left off isn't that Musk is advocating for Trump. What pisses them off is they cannot control, influence, shame, or coerce Musk and he is more or less impervious to their power. They can make threats and jump up and down on the furniture like petulant children but that's about it.

I think the fact lefties hate Musk shows how screwed up our all politics all the time society is not helping us in a lot of ways.

Lefties are super high on saving the planet. Musk is saving the planet as I type.  He put electric cars on the map. There really weren't many if any when he started. He also is big into electrify storage which is crucial for solar and wind farms.  I looked at his website and he's now selling a solar panel and electric storage to capture and store electricity you can then use to charge your Tesla car.  Beautiful.  I would think this is right up their alley.  But lefties don't like him cuz he's not a Democrat.  How dumb is that? Dumb as dirt.

1 hour ago, reddogblitz said:

I think the fact lefties hate Musk shows how screwed up our all politics all the time society is not helping us in a lot of ways.

Lefties are super high on saving the planet. Musk is saving the planet as I type.  He put electric cars on the map. There really weren't many if any when he started. He also is big into electrify storage which is crucial for solar and wind farms.  I looked at his website and he's now selling a solar panel and electric storage to capture and store electricity you can then use to charge your Tesla car.  Beautiful.  I would think this is right up their alley.  But lefties don't like him cuz he's not a Democrat.  How dumb is that? Dumb as dirt.

Well that is the wrong conclusion. The problem with Elon is he has gone full authoritarian. Anti voting, anti labor, and full on right wing disinformation spreader. There are other EV cars now that are much better and plenty of solar and battery providers better and cheaper.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Starr-Bills said:

Use his name. 

dehumanization

diːhjuːmənʌɪˈzeɪʃ(ə)n

noun

You and the rest of your idiot cronies on the left are hypocrites.  

Among the vast array of name calling and accusations from the left, bigot, nazi, weird, homophobic, xenophobic, etc,

and the huge list of attack names and accusations against Trump and his family, you have the audacity to actually write that.

You pos.

• Like (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

You and the rest of your idiot cronies on the left are hypocrites.  

Among the vast array of name calling and accusations from the left, bigot, nazi, weird, homophobic, xenophobic, etc,

and the huge list of attack names and accusations against Trump and his family, you have the audacity to actually write that.

You pos.

Note those comments describe their actions/belief system. Like calling him ‘the old one ear felon’ - he is old, he had his ear shot off, he is a convicted felon. And you know exactly who I am referencing. 

calling a black man, the former president “obammy” instead of Obama or tan suit, or ‘healthy mchealthcare for all’ (for example) is an attempt to dehumanize and diminish him as a person. Long history of that in America towards black men. But yea I’m the POS. Cool bro. 

• Haha (+1) 1