HIDDEN HARRIS 54 Days no interview - Fantastic Flip Flop Video

• Big Blitz changed the title to UPDATE: HIDDEN HARRIS- 24 days no serious interview - She’s upset X is a free speech platform
6 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Let's be real here. What really pisses the extreme left off isn't that Musk is advocating for Trump. What pisses them off is they cannot control, influence, shame, or coerce Musk and he is more or less impervious to their power. They can make threats and jump up and down on the furniture like petulant children but that's about it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 6

6 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Let's be real here. What really pisses the extreme left off isn't that Musk is advocating for Trump. What pisses them off is they cannot control, influence, shame, or coerce Musk and he is more or less impervious to their power. They can make threats and jump up and down on the furniture like petulant children but that's about it.

Time person of the year to public enemy #2.

All because he purchased their propaganda machine and opened it up to all voices.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Time person of the year to public enemy #2.

All because he purchased their propaganda machine and opened it up to all voices.

Being pro free speech, religious, and bearing arms is the most American thing you can do. It's literally what this country was founded on. They now want to classify these people as terrorists/racists. Time to take back this country! Wake up people!

• Like (+1) 2

Harris To Voters: You Have To Elect Me To Find Out What I’m For

Issues & Insights, by The Editorial Board

In the three weeks since Joe Biden handed her the nomination, Kamala Harris spent a total of 70 seconds in front of reporters and issued one specific promise, which she stole from Donald Trump. This is the first presidential campaign in history that appears to be guided by Nancy Pelosi’s line about Obamacare: “We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it.” At her brief stop before a handful of reporters while boarding Air Force Two, one of them oh-so-politely asked Harris when she’d sit down for a press interview.

“I’ve talked to my team. I want us to get an interview scheduled before the end of the month.”

This is all in keeping with Harris’ completely content-free campaign, which she apparently hopes to ride until November on the wings of an adoring press.

To date, her website is utterly substance-free, consisting only of a bio of her and Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz, a donation page, and a page selling sophomoric merch.

So far, the only specific promise Harris has made — other than to “defend democracy” and “freedom” — is to eliminate taxes on tips, something she only now embraces because it’s been a winning idea for Trump. (Never mind that she cast the tie-breaking vote for the criminally misnamed “Inflation Reduction Act,” which gave the IRS $80 billion to catch tax cheats, after which it quickly announced plans to crack down on tip income.)

https://issuesinsights.com/2024/08/13/harris-to-voters-you-have-to-elect-me-to-find-out-what-im-for/

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

Man, can you imagine how easy this win would be if DiSantis or Haley were running instead of Trump?

I am sure you would lie about parental rights like you guys did a few years ago. The MSM lied about the Disney lawsuits vs Florida and then when Disney dropped them all because the judges kept telling them that DeSantis was well within his rights not one large media group wrote and article about it. 

• Like (+1) 1

She can't do an interview.  How could she possibly dance around the stolen valor of her running mate and her 180 degree turn on multiple hot button issues.  She's a joke.  Totally unqualified to be dog catcher.  What a mess.   

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Irv said:

She can't do an interview.  How could she possibly dance around the stolen valor of her running mate and her 180 degree turn on multiple hot button issues.  She's a joke.  Totally unqualified to be dog catcher.  What a mess.   

Just recall her disastrous interview with Lester Holt, a Dem sympathizer, a few years ago.  Just him asking her about not visiting the border made her have a conniption.

• Like (+1) 3