HIDDEN HARRIS 54 Days no interview - Fantastic Flip Flop Video

• Big Blitz changed the title to UPDATE: HIDDEN HARRIS-22 days no serious interview - “might get a policy in a few weeks”
  • Big Blitz changed the title to UPDATE: HIDDEN HARRIS- 23 days no serious interview - JD did 5 just yesterday
On 8/8/2024 at 7:57 PM, Big Blitz said:

24 more days - she’s reading Macroeconomics for dummies and European Geography.  

We might as well interview Google AI

Watch her say "Our ally,  East Germany."

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/11/2024 at 10:32 AM, Roundybout said:

This is quite different actually…

Vance has explained that Trump had never been a politician before, and so JD believed the media’s lies about him…

However, after he saw Trump’s presidency, it changed his mind about how he initially felt about him…

This is a very natural and rational evolution of how we feel about people over time…

However, Harris holds two different views and does not explain why she changed…

First she was for taxes on tips, now she’s against it…Did she one day see the error of her deciding vote in congress, which allotted more IRS agents to monitor that people were paying taxes on their tips?

BTW, this would be a great question for an actual journalist to ask, instead of kissing her a$$ all the time…😉

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

This is quite different actually…

Vance has explained that Trump had never been a politician before, and so JD believed the media’s lies about him…

However, after he saw Trump’s presidency, it changed his mind about how he initially felt about him…

This is a very natural and rational evolution of how we feel about people over time…

However, Harris holds two different views and does not explain why she changed…

First she was for taxes on tips, now she’s against it…Did she one day see the error of her deciding vote in congress, which allotted more IRS agents to monitor that people were paying taxes on their tips?

BTW, this would be a great question for an actual journalist to ask, instead of kissing her a$$ all the time…😉

And Harris called Biden a racist.  And then gleefully accepted the VP nomination.  So opinions change...or at least are allowed to if you're a Dem...

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Doc said:

And Harris called Biden a racist.  And then gleefully accepted the VP nomination.  So opinions change...or at least are allowed to if you're a Dem...

And she said she believed the accusers like Tara Reade.  The whole believe all women thing. And then took the VP gig with him afterwards.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

And she said she believed the accusers like Tara Reade.  The whole believe all women thing. And then took the VP gig with him afterwards.

And then to find out that her husband cheated on his ex-wife and had a child from it.  Their moral superiority is crumbling…

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Thats because she is F-A-K-E! 👍

The puppet masters have been trying to select her as president for 4 years…

Vance did a fantast on Sunday…The propagandist media kept trying to defend Harris instead of raising questions about her…

Dana Bash continues to discredit herself as a journalist…

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Doc said:

@JaCrispy and, Harris believed the women who made allegations against Biden for inappropriate touching/fondling. This of course was during a pivotal time when accusers were encouraged to share their stories of pain and heartache--then opted to partner with him when given the chance to elevate her position in the party.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Why can't the Dems run a real candidate instead of another Obammy puppet?  Like Pelosi or Schumer aren't more qualified than this chucklehead?  The reason Pelosi and Schumer don't run is that they might actually think for themselves, unlike this idiot BJ master Harris.  This is a joke.   

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Irv said:

Why can't the Dems run a real candidate instead of another Obammy puppet?  Like Pelosi or Schumer aren't more qualified than this chucklehead?  The reason Pelosi and Schumer don't run is that they might actually think for themselves, unlike this idiot BJ master Harris.  This is a joke.   

Harris worked in law enforcement for many years and was a Senator for twice as long as J.D. Vance has been. And Vice President.  Do you respect government service?  

The idea behind a VP is to step in for the President.  It’s literally their job.  

• Haha (+1) 1

MUSK: “I’ve not been very political before… they try to paint me as a far right guy which is absurd because I like to make electric vehicles… I supported Obama. I stood in line for 6 hours to shake Obama’s hand… historically I was a moderate Democrat. But now I feel like we’re at a critical juncture for the country… For the people out there in the moderate camp, I think you should support Donald Trump for president.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, 49er Fan said:

Harris worked in law enforcement for many years and was a Senator for twice as long as J.D. Vance has been. And Vice President.  Do you respect government service?  

The idea behind a VP is to step in for the President.  It’s literally their job.  

You're funny. Thanks for the laugh.  I'm not sure who is dumber - you or that chucklehead sperm guzzler Harris.