HIDDEN HARRIS 54 Days no interview - Fantastic Flip Flop Video

1 minute ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

How bout don't fine people who don't want need insurance?

Let's just wait until they have a medical emergency, show up at an ER, and then have to be treated on the public dime.

That sounds like a fine plan.

We can just call it "our current plan, or lack thereof."

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

Let's just wait until they have a medical emergency, show up at an ER, and then have to be treated on the public dime.

That sounds like a fine plan.

We can just call it "our current plan, or lack thereof."

Do u have a better idea Mr. big brain?

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Do u have a better idea Mr. big brain?

I am not running for President.

I did not promise a magnificent health care plan of my own that would be so much better than failed Obamacare.

I have not kept people waiting 9 years for that plan.

Mr. Big Brain/Stable Genius has.

And after 9 years, he has a Concept. Not a Plan. A Concept. 

2 hours ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Other than handing out money? Economy of opportunity? Wtf does that even mean?

I thought it was him being sincere.  Apparently not.  She has nothing but terrible ideas.

And THIS,   is why they hid her.

Kamala Harris Completely Bombs Her First Solo Interview

3d6cbcfb-b76a-4a90-a4d2-269a65da837d-105

After nearly two months of procrastination, Kamala Harris finally did her first solo interview since shoving Joe Biden out of the presidential race. On Friday, the vice president sat down with a local ABC News affiliate in Philadelphia to answer questions for a whole 10 minutes. 

Funny enough, the reporter who conducted the interview has a history of being called in when Democrat presidential nominees need a boost. 

{snip}

Look, it's obvious she prepared a lot for the debate, and I'm not going to pretend otherwise. Her answers were generic tripe, but at least she delivered them well.

This interview is a return to who Harris normally is, though. She's a lazy, entitled politician, and no one should listen to these exchanges and believe she has what it takes to be the President of the United States. 

This is why her team doesn't let her do interviews.

It's one thing to join in on a three-on-one bout at a debate, in which the moderators were walking her through everything and constantly interrupting her opponent. When she's got no one to deflect to, she can't answer basic questions, and her campaign is nothing but "vibes." Frankly, America is in bad enough shape that "vibes" aren't going to cut it. 

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2024/09/13/watch-kamala-harris-bombs-her-first-solo-interview-n2179303