HIDDEN HARRIS 54 Days no interview - Fantastic Flip Flop Video

• Big Blitz changed the title to HIDDEN HARRIS 50!Days no interview-BERNIE on the flip flopping saying “what she needs to say to win”
  • Big Blitz changed the title to HIDDEN HARRIS 51 Days no interview - “We let in 100,000 Haitian migrants.”
4 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Kyle Smith is correct here.

I fully expected Biden to get a real primary opponent or two. 

And the Dems would be in a better position now if that had happened.

I fully expect you are scratching the surface of an important development that is growing, especially in the last six years or so.

Getting elected to that office has become so much of an expensive, all in operation, that the "parties" have decided, early on, who has the best chance, and all labored at that oar.

The parties are the problem.

As it stands, you simply have to have your candidate well prior to the conventions, which are meaningless, not paid attention to ***** fests.

Neither of these candidates is desired by the American public, as revealed in so many older polls.

Trump has critical mass at about 50%, but most Republicans would have wanted another candidate, but nobody could get past his support.

Nobody wants Harris, but the Dems trapped themselves by hanging onto Biden until it was made unmistakably clear to the entire nation that he was totally incompetent.

So.....What we have is bad candidates that nobody wants, but the gravitas of the parties is so overwhelming that they are in control.

• Agree 1

I’d consider today to be the end of the hiding.  

But I expect her to be protected and coddled tonight. 

And them to go hard after Trump - but she’s the “unknown” - to casual observers of politics who might think at this point she wants to build a wall.   

• Big Blitz changed the title to HIDDEN HARRIS 52 Days no interview - WILL TODAY COUNT?
1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

I’d consider today to be the end of the hiding.  

But I expect her to be protected and coddled tonight. 

And them to go hard after Trump - but she’s the “unknown” - to casual observers of politics who might think at this point she wants to build a wall.   

Like I said in another thread, I'd ignore the moderators' comments if they're biased and focus on her poor record and lies. 

16 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Translation: Sh!thole in Ohio where no one wants to live is now suddenly populated again.

See Lackawanna, NY; Lewiston, ME.

But they are destroying wonderful small town America by reducing the per capita consumption of meth.

I might sacrifice a cat or 100 geese for that.

• Eyeroll 1

Last night absolutely does not count.  

We continue to await when Harris is confronted with something on par with China threatening to invade Taiwan.  An unscripted interview!

Meanwhile:

This isn’t the flex they think it is.  

• Big Blitz changed the title to HIDDEN HARRIS 53 Days no interview - Biden puts on a Trump hat for some reason
  • Big Blitz changed the title to HIDDEN HARRIS 54 Days no interview - Fantastic Flip Flop Video
1 minute ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Other than handing out money? Economy of opportunity? Wtf does that even mean?

I'm mocking Trump, who was asked - 9 years after saying he wanted to replace Obamacare with his much, much better Trumpcare - whether he finally has a plan ready for release.

Answer: we have a Concept of a Plan.

19 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I'm mocking Trump, who was asked - 9 years after saying he wanted to replace Obamacare with his much, much better Trumpcare - whether he finally has a plan ready for release.

Answer: we have a Concept of a Plan.

Obamacare was a complete dumpsterfire. Might take 10 years to dig out of that hole.