HIDDEN HARRIS 54 Days no interview - Fantastic Flip Flop Video

58 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Speaking of propaganda. An interesting fun fact which I wasn't aware of until recently is that Jeremy Bash, former husband of CNN interviewer Dana Bash, is a signer of the infamous Hunter Biden Laptop is Russian disinformation letter from 51 former members of the US Intelligence Community.

Whether that makes Dana, employed as a member of the media tasked with throwing softball questions at the Democrat's nominee in order to keep up a facade of competency and intelligence, a full-time or honorary member of the DC Swamp is subject to speculation. But it is indeed a small world after all.

• Thank you (+1) 2

Kamala's First 'Interview' Was the Dumpster Fire You Expected It Would Be

by Matt Margolis

Did you catch Kamala Harris's first "interview" as the Democratic Party nominee for president? It was pretty much everything you'd expect from an interview conducted by CNN. Lots of softball questions, lots of word salad responses. CNN anchor Dana Bash actually asked some decent questions, but what really struck me about the interview was that Kamala Harris, more often than not, avoided answering most of the questions, and Bash didn't seem to be concerned with getting an actual answer. You knew things were going to be bad when Harris really struggled to give a coherent answer to the cliché question about what she would do on "on day one."

https://pjmedia.com/matt-margolis/2024/08/29/kamalas-first-interview-was-the-dumpster-fire-you-expected-it-would-be-n4932106#google_vignette

• Agree 2

Kamala Harris' CNN Adventure - I Said X, I Now Say Y, My Values Have Not Changed

Duane Patterson

FTA:

I'm sure people within her campaign, on pins and needles the entire time, breathed a sigh of relief that she didn't seize up like the Tin Man in the Wizard of Oz. Regardless, it was not a good performance, and reinforced all the concerns people have about her not being ready for prime time. 

The interview itself was billed as an hourlong affair, but it wasn't much more than 20-25 minutes. Bash was live going in and out of commercial breaks at the quarter hour, and there were plenty of B-roll video packages to help fill the time, and it was all over well before 9:50pm eastern. To Bash's credit, she spent vastly more time on Harris than Walz, and when she did approach Walz, it was to press him for essentially being caught as a serial liar. 

Literally no one believes her on her newfound religion on fracking. People in Pennsylvania don't believe her, Republicans don't believe her, and the Greenies in the Democratic base don't believe her. You know who else doesn't believe her? Dana Bash.

Kamala 2.0 - My values haven't changed, but my positions have for electoral expediency. I don't know how she's going to get away with 'I've been very clear about where I stand, my values haven't changed, but my values have changed if you happen to live in a state I need where my values conflict with yours.'

https://hotair.com/generalissimo/2024/08/30/kamala-harris-cnn-adventure-not-convincing-anyone-who-already-doesnt-like-trump-n3793847

• Like (+1) 2

Kamala still doing her best "by all accounts he may have lost a bit of his fastball but he's still mentally fit" BS.

Quack, King, Finding: FOREVER lost.

But Trump took a photo with gold star families who invited him.

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1

6 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Walz wasn’t there to jump in- she just needed him to be the emotional support…

The more people get to see Kamala, the less she displays leadership…

Everyone knows she’s a puppet…No one actually believes she will be calling the shots…

What is she going to do, take Walz or Barry along with her when meeting with Putin, Xi or Kim? :rolleyes: 

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Speaking of propaganda. An interesting fun fact which I wasn't aware of until recently is that Jeremy Bash, former husband of CNN interviewer Dana Bash, is a signer of the infamous Hunter Biden Laptop is Russian disinformation letter from 51 former members of the US Intelligence Community.

Whether that makes Dana, employed as a member of the media tasked with throwing softball questions at the Democrat's nominee in order to keep up a facade of competency and intelligence, a full-time or honorary member of the DC Swamp is subject to speculation. But it is indeed a small world after all.

She's definitely swampy.

22 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Translation: "she fumbled the ball and it was recovered 10 yards back..."

On 8/28/2024 at 4:23 PM, Doc said:

The CNN interview will do more harm than good.  Bringing someone to help you with a friendly interview?  :rolleyes:

How about an actual interview instead of getting her opinion on right wing talking points. But honestly that was the only way to get right wing simps to tune in to the evil MSM CNN. 

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

It’s going to be so sweet when she wins in November. The suicide hotline is going to be ringing off the hook.

pwn the MAGAs at any cost, right?

Country be damned.

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

It’s going to be so sweet when she wins in November. The suicide hotline is going to be ringing off the hook.

Harris would be a disaster in every way imaginable for most Americans. Especially her followers with liberal arts degrees but no marketable skills or experience doing anything of value. But not to me. If you haven't done so yet, I suggest you prepare yourself personally for the economic and social disaster that awaits us. And good luck.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Harris would be a disaster in every way imaginable for most Americans. Especially her followers with liberal arts degrees but no marketable skills or experience doing anything of value. But not to me. If you haven't done so yet, I suggest you prepare yourself personally for the economic and social disaster that awaits us. And good luck.

Obama was supposed to put all of us in FEMA camps made out of Walmarts, you’ll forgive me if I don’t take the vague threats too seriously