HIDDEN HARRIS 54 Days no interview - Fantastic Flip Flop Video

7 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

The clips I’ve seen are bad. She’s gonna be terrible at the debate. No wonder they’ve kept her from the media 

Having Walz tower over her omg omg

• Like (+1) 3
  • Shocked 1

• Big Blitz changed the title to HIDDEN HARRIS 40 days no interview - CNN SCRIPTED INTERVIEW A DISASTER - WONT RELEASE SCRIPT

How in the world could Harris possibly mess up this interview?

Because it’s taped, all they had to do is go back and redo a question…or two…or three…or four…😉

What a terrible option for president- I mean we’re talking Sara Palin bad…👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

They even lied about it being live.  

The Left can’t help but lie…it’s in their DNA…

Jussie Smollett is their hero, and gave them the blueprint…

Remember kids…

George Costanza Seinfeld GIF

• Like (+1) 2

I just watched it.

She did fine.

I think CNN's resident Republican said someone in the campaign called it boring. It was. Boring is perfectly o.k.

I didn't see Walz jumping in at all to save her.

Generally softball questions, but they did press her a little on fracking, and she gave the standard candidate's answer of "I was against it before I was for it," while avoiding those unfortunate words that sunk John Kerry (was it John Kerry?). So nothing interesting for the other side to clip and distribute.

Nothing in this will change anything in the race. She's not a remarkably gifted politician, she's not a policy wonk, but she's not an airhead or VP Cackles.

Rating: 6.5/10 because she did what she needed to do (come off as mature and prepared to be President) but didn't do anything memorable.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I just watched it.

She did fine.

I think CNN's resident Republican said someone in the campaign called it boring. It was. Boring is perfectly o.k.

I didn't see Walz jumping in at all to save her.

Generally softball questions, but they did press her a little on fracking, and she gave the standard candidate's answer of "I was against it before I was for it," while avoiding those unfortunate words that sunk John Kerry (was it John Kerry?). So nothing interesting for the other side to clip and distribute.

Nothing in this will change anything in the race. She's not a remarkably gifted politician, she's not a policy wonk, but she's not an airhead or VP Cackles.

Rating: 6.5/10 because she did what she needed to do (come off as mature and prepared to be President) but didn't do anything memorable.

Walz wasn’t there to jump in- she just needed him to be the emotional support…

The more people get to see Kamala, the less she displays leadership…

Everyone knows she’s a puppet…No one actually believes she will be calling the shots…

• Agree 2

3 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Walz wasn’t there to jump in- she just needed him to be the emotional support…

The more people get to see Kamala, the less she displays leadership…

Everyone knows she’s a puppet…No one actually believes she will be calling the shots…

She will be in charge of throwing  the fat ass rapper twerking parties.

• Haha (+1) 1