HIDDEN HARRIS 54 Days no interview - Fantastic Flip Flop Video

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

What liberal hag will come out and say this kind of humor is part of the "war against women"?

No, that would be if Walz is a football coach and she's a cheerleader.

You're welcome. I will continue to serve as your appropriateness coordinator.

26 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Civilization depends on this kind of line-drawing!

A line that may have been tight-roped here, but one that thankfully has not been crossed.

It doesn't concern you one bit that she is unable to do a live interview by herself.  Not one bit?  Please tell me you're kidding. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, K D said:

How about the border wall?

How about fracking?

How about packing the courts?

How about 2nd amendment and confiscation of "assault weapons" and what is her definition of an assault weapon?

Frankish has made time for assorted inanities in this thread but has not responded to this post despite claiming he knows where she stands on the issues. Interesting. Prepare for some serious blathering. 

• Awesome! (+1) 2

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

image.png.5c444753615945ce50b2c71feb038ef0.png

Was Trump's exclusive with Dr. Phil pre-taped?

Because that was pretty in-depth. Really helped me plumb the depths of a shallow mind.

You ask "where does Kamala Harris stand on building a border wall?

Ask and you will be answered: https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/dnc-harris-speech-election-2024/card/harris-pledges-to-sign-bipartisan-border-bill-csVc4bVyNHlyx9yqnyyE

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, B-Man said:

I think that he is forgetting why it is being taped first.

The editor will clean up the worst parts.

Like I said elsewhere, an interview on a friendly network with a support buddy and editing won't help the perception that she's hiding because she's scared. 

• Like (+1) 1

Wonder if there will be a question about how the campaign so far seems to be, "Vote for me and I'll do everything Trump will do without being Trump."

You gotta go with your stregths, and I don't know of any others except being not Trump.

3 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

Wonder if there will be a question about how the campaign so far seems to be, "Vote for me and I'll do everything Trump will do, except for some terrible economic policies, without being Trump."

You gotta go with your stregths, and I don't know of any others except being not Trump.

FIFY

• Like (+1) 1