HIDDEN HARRIS 54 Days no interview - Fantastic Flip Flop Video

Kamala Harris dragged on CNN for ‘weaksauce’ decision

to bring Tim Walz to first interview: ‘Lack of confidence’
By Emily Crane

Vice President Kamala Harris is facing backlash for opting to bring her running mate, Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz, to her first interview since President Biden dropped his reelection bid – with critics insisting it’s a “weak sauce” move that shows her “lack of confidence.”

Harris, 59, is slated to appear alongside her No. 2 for the “joint interview” that’ll air on CNN Thursday night.

The decision was quickly ripped by those who accused the Democratic presidential nominee of using Walz as a crutch as she braces to defend her record and policies after weeks of avoiding such an exchange.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ..

https://nypost.com/2024/08/28/us-news/kamala-harris-dragged-on-cnn-for-weaksauce-decision-to-bring-tim-walz-to-first-interview-lack-of-confidence/

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Kamala Harris is not a leader…

I can't wait for the first interview question. "What's your favorite color?"

18 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Kamala Harris dragged on CNN for ‘weaksauce’ decision

to bring Tim Walz to first interview: ‘Lack of confidence’
By Emily Crane

Vice President Kamala Harris is facing backlash for opting to bring her running mate, Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz, to her first interview since President Biden dropped his reelection bid – with critics insisting it’s a “weak sauce” move that shows her “lack of confidence.”

Harris, 59, is slated to appear alongside her No. 2 for the “joint interview” that’ll air on CNN Thursday night.

The decision was quickly ripped by those who accused the Democratic presidential nominee of using Walz as a crutch as she braces to defend her record and policies after weeks of avoiding such an exchange.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ..

https://nypost.com/2024/08/28/us-news/kamala-harris-dragged-on-cnn-for-weaksauce-decision-to-bring-tim-walz-to-first-interview-lack-of-confidence/

Maybe they can bring Obama along to answer some questions as he's the person that will be running the White House if Harris wins?

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Kamala Harris is not a leader…

She is the greatest at giggling and producing meaningless word salad. If she ever had to do an interview outside her "safe space" then her popularity would drop big time. The Dems know this. 

Edited by Gregg
add word
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

10 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Why expose the village idiot to questioning and take the risk of your strategy imploding? They'll keep doing it as long as long it works. My suspicion is it won't work against anyone but Trump because the cults emotion of hatred overwhelms any rational thinking with these people.

• Agree 4

2 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Why expose the village idiot to questioning and take the risk of your strategy imploding? They'll keep doing it as long as long it works. My suspicion is it won't work against anyone but Trump because the cults emotion of hatred overwhelms any rational thinking with these people.

And the cited NR article agrees with me:

Thirty-seven days without an interview or press conference! Right now, some Trump campaign aide, exhausted from cleaning up his man’s stream-of-consciousness messes, is thinking, “If only we could be so lucky.”

When your opponents are self destructing, just keep out of the way and watch.

• Disagree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

And the cited NR article agrees with me:

Thirty-seven days without an interview or press conference! Right now, some Trump campaign aide, exhausted from cleaning up his man’s stream-of-consciousness messes, is thinking, “If only we could be so lucky.”

When your opponents are self destructing, just keep out of the way and watch.

That's not democracy. You need to be able to state your policies and defend them. You approving of this just shows you are a traitor to this country and what it stands for

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, K D said:

That's not democracy. You need to be able to state your policies and defend them. You approving of this just shows you are a traitor to this country and what it stands for

No.

It's just the old line in action: It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

If you have a problem with Harris not giving lengthy interviews (with the likes of, say, Dr. Phil), democracy says don't vote for her.

• Disagree 1

• Big Blitz changed the title to HIDDEN HARRIS 39 days no interview - WILL DO PRE-TAPED INTERVIEW WITH WALZ ON CNN LOL LOL
1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

No.

It's just the old line in action: It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.

If you have a problem with Harris not giving lengthy interviews (with the likes of, say, Dr. Phil), democracy says don't vote for her.

She's running for PUBLIC office. She's a public person and needs to be out in the public representing the people. What are her policies? She can't state them or argue for them because she knows they will get torn to shreds by anyone with a brain. Look at her vs Tulsi in 2020. Kamala is a joke

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Just now, K D said:

She's running for PUBLIC office. She's a public person and needs to be out in the public representing the people. What are her policies? She can't state them or argue for them because she knows they will get torn to shreds by anyone with a brain. Look at her vs Tulsi in 2020. Kamala is a joke

So I presume you're not voting for her.

Democracy in action!

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

So I presume you're not voting for her.

Democracy in action!

Democracy would be her in a primary trying to argue her points vs others in her party that have different points. She would lose and has. Democracy is not here is the person that will be president, there will be no further questions. That's how they do it in Russia. They keep voting for Putin (supposedly).

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

You mean like how Donald Trump took on Ron DeSantis, Nikki Haley and others in all those Republican debates?

You can hear Trump talk all day every day about his policies. He's got nothing to hide. Unlike Kamala who can't put an original thought together.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

18 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

You mean like how Donald Trump took on Ron DeSantis, Nikki Haley and others in all those Republican debates?

you mean where actual people voted for him in the primaries?

How many voted for K Harris in the primaries?  

45 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

My suspicion is it won't work against anyone but Trump because the cults emotion of hatred overwhelms any rational thinking with these people.

Hate consumes and they are consumed and full of it.

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, K D said:

You can hear Trump talk all day every day about his policies. He's got nothing to hide. Unlike Kamala who can't put an original thought together.

Yet somehow I'm pretty certain about what Kamala's policy positions are. At least as certain about what Trump's policies are. Weird how that works. One blathers on about Hannibal Lecter and sharks, yet somehow can't tell us how he will vote on Florida's Amendment 4 (abortion access). The other isn't giving interviews and isn't a Florida resident, but I'm certain that she is in favor of Amendment 4.

Just ask me about any issue. I'm pretty damn sure of where Kamala stands. It's not like she hasn't been in elected office for two decades.

• Disagree 2

13 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Yet somehow I'm pretty certain about what Kamala's policy positions are. At least as certain about what Trump's policies are. Weird how that works. One blathers on about Hannibal Lecter and sharks, yet somehow can't tell us how he will vote on Florida's Amendment 4 (abortion access). The other isn't giving interviews and isn't a Florida resident, but I'm certain that she is in favor of Amendment 4.

Just ask me about any issue. I'm pretty damn sure of where Kamala stands. It's not like she hasn't been in elected office for two decades.

How about the border wall?

How about fracking?

How about packing the courts?

How about 2nd amendment and confiscation of "assault weapons" and what is her definition of an assault weapon?

• Like (+1) 2