HIDDEN HARRIS 54 Days no interview - Fantastic Flip Flop Video

• Big Blitz changed the title to HIDDEN HARRIS 38 days no interview - WILL DO PRE-TAPED INTERVIEW WITH WALZ ON CNN LOL LOL

Lol WTF is she 10 years old? She needs an adult with her to hold her hand? And can't be live they have to pre tape and edit it? Holy crap dude, I don't know if she's smart enough to run a Starbucks let alone the United States of America 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, K D said:

Lol WTF is she 10 years old? She needs an adult with her to hold her hand? And can't be live they have to pre tape and edit it? Holy crap dude, I don't know if she's smart enough to run a Starbucks let alone the United States of America 

• Like (+1) 2

They know their voters don’t care and they know they can rely on the media to continue pushing for the indie/moderate vote. 

How little they think of those voting for them is a bit hilarious.  Throw the pleebs a friendly interview that the Presidential candidate can’t even do by herself.  Then they cross that talking point off the list. 

“…Don’t worry.. the chuds voting for us will take our slop and be happy.”

-Harris, probably

• Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, SCBills said:

They know their voters don’t care and they know they can rely on the media to continue pushing for the indie/moderate vote. 

How little they think of those voting for them is a bit hilarious.  Throw the pleebs a friendly interview that the Presidential candidate can’t even do by herself.  Then they cross that talking point off the list. 

-Harris, probably

• Eyeroll 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, K D said:

Listen, if you read the most recent posts by a few of the resident Commies here - they don’t even care if they ever hear from her.  That no one does.  That her personality and thus character never ever ever ever ever get anything close to the scrutiny an actual Republican human does.  

They are perfectly fine with a commie algorithm making the calls.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Just now, Big Blitz said:

Listen, if you’re read the most recent posts by a few of the resident Commies here - they don’t even care if they ever hear from her.  That no one does.  That her personality and thus character never ever ever ever ever get anything close to the scrutiny an actual Republican human does.  

They are perfectly fine with a commie algorithm making the calls.  

RFK Jr laughed that she hasn't given an interview. He said he routinely gives about 6-10 PER DAY. How is this even possible that this is where we are at as a country? Absolutely embarrassing 

• Agree 3

3 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Its nice that CNN is letting Kamala bring her dad to a job interview.

And sadly I have seen this happen personally. College grads interviewing for entry level jobs arriving at the receptionist with their mom. 

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, SCBills said:

They know their voters don’t care and they know they can rely on the media to continue pushing for the low-information, easily bamboozled indie/moderate vote. 

-Harris, probably

fixed it for ya

11 hours ago, K D said:

Even if she wins (BARF) she won't be the President of the United States. Everyone knows it will be...

01J6AQNQC8TRBQ0XH5H38WSZGQ.jpeg?w=290&dp

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

17 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

And sadly I have seen this happen personally. College grads interviewing for entry level jobs arriving at the receptionist with their mom. 

Several years ago, I overhead a conversation of a woman at work on the the phone with her son's college professor making a case for allowing him to re-take a test he scored poorly on earlier in the week. While I found it amusing it was also sad. I think the term for that kind of parent is "helicopter parents". I feel sorry for these kids and young adults that probably spent maybe 15 minutes of their lives before the age of 15 without being supervised or monitored by an adult. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Several years ago, I overhead a conversation of a woman at work on the the phone with her son's college professor making a case for allowing him to re-take a test he scored poorly on earlier in the week. While I found it amusing it was also sad. I think the term for that kind of parent is "helicopter parents". I feel sorry for these kids and young adults that probably spent maybe 15 minutes of their lives before the age of 15 without being supervised or monitored by an adult. 

Meanwhile Roundy and the guy who laughed at how I didn't know what Kick was will call us "boomers" for calling out helicopter parenting.

Massive badge of honor.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The interview completely scripted and totally edited to favor the two Dem doorknobs.  Heck, CNN will commission a song for them.  Then the follow-up on CNN will gush over the scripted, edited "interview".  What a joke.  

• Like (+1) 1