HIDDEN HARRIS 54 Days no interview - Fantastic Flip Flop Video

On 8/19/2024 at 10:14 AM, SectionC3 said:

It’s the same small group of people looking for something to whine about over and over.  Nobody cares, they’re sick of Trump, they’re sick of couch-banging and dolphin-loving weirdness, and they’re sick of all you weirdos.  I choose joy and freedom!

On 8/19/2024 at 1:18 PM, SectionC3 said:

I realize that you don’t understand, but this horse nonsense you’re talking about - it’s just weird to even say it.  It’s probably a joke of some sort, but it’s not remotely funny.  Just really weird. 

Let me see if I got this right. Repeating the couch-banging theory is not weird to talk about but the horse jizz story is.

They're both dumb made up stories.  

You sound very hypocritical with this take.  If not, please explain how it is not hypocritical.

Edited by reddogblitz

14 hours ago, Doc said:

Your side seems to think the couch thing was hilarious, 3rd chair especially.  I needed to actually hear it from you.

So now that we've gotten that out of the way, the horse thing isn't funny either.  But worth bringing up whenever the couch thing is.

This got me thinking - should dolphins take HCQ?  Maybe we can blend two MAGA wrongs and make a right here.  

6 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Let me see if I got this right. Repeating the couch-banging theory is not weird to talk about but the horse jizz story is.

They're both dumb made up stories.  

You sound very hypocritical with this take.  If not, please explain how it is not hypocritical.

I don't answer to people who support people who bang couches and want to bang dolphins. 

4 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Weird.

Also, I bet that couch in the background is nervous about what's to come later.  

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

You too.  But not with upholstery.  That's just weird. 

Have fun. Who am I to judge what you do?

So I take it you're not going to explain your hypocritical take? 

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1

On 8/7/2024 at 10:21 AM, B-Man said:

Still No Press Conference With Kamala?

Jazz Shaw 

456693b9-e8a4-4340-8850-a9ea6f64cecd-536

The majority of the legacy media continues to fawn over Kamala Harris and how she has "revitalized" the Democratic Party and pumped new life into the presidential election.

Her somewhat bizarre (weird?) decision to select Tim Walz has her running mate has spurred another cycle of MSM excitement, as reporters from many outlets race to find ways to not talk about either of their records.

Of course, Harris is making the "don't talk about it" part of the equation a lot easier thus far. Fox News is pointing out one uncomfortable fact about the Harris campaign that can't be ignored straight through the election. In the 16 days since Kamala Harris was somehow declared the presumptive nominee without ever having to face a primary challenge, she has yet to hold a formal press conference where she would take questions from the press.

Yes, she shows up at rallies and reads prepared remarks and waits for the inevitable applause of her dedicated fans, but shouldn't the press be doing their job and getting her to talk about her record and her plans for the country if she is elected?

https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2024/08/07/still-no-press-conference-with-kamala-n3792800

Perhaps former president Fat-Ass could learn something from her?

6 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

That would require cognitive abilities it's proven to be deficient at .  

• Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

What hypocritical take is that?

2 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

That would require cognitive abilities it's proven to be deficient at .  

Hoax.  Also, if you're going to question one's cognitive powers, it's best to use the proper form of its.  FYI. 

• Eyeroll 1

8 hours ago, Buftex said:

Perhaps former president Fat-Ass could learn something from her?

yeah she has all the momentum, why screw that up?

Besides, it’s all about HER winning. Slayyy queeeeeenn!!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

So, Trump goes in front of cameras, and repeats the same bull#### and lies day after day, year after year...how is that in any way informative...other than to just remind everyone what a POS he is?

• Eyeroll 1

7 hours ago, Starr-Bills said:

Thanks. 

But no, you're not right. It's not my or anyone else's job to prove your points. If you make an assertion, you're the one that needs to back it up, not me or anyone else.  Besides, I don't use Google because they suck up too much personal information. I use a less intrusive search engine. To each his/her own.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Thanks. 

But no, you're not right. It's not my or anyone else's job to prove your points. If you make an assertion, you're the one that needs to back it up, not me or anyone else.  Besides, I don't use Google because they suck up too much personal information. I use a less intrusive search engine. To each his/her own.

You take this internet thing pretty seriously.  It’s almost like we have a rule #2 situation upon us again.  Maybe you should relax, sit on a couch,  pet a dolphin, and chill. 

• Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Thanks. 

says the don’t spoon feed me your lies, do your own research. 

Did you look at the link, did you see the chart with the 40-50% drop in childhood poverty?

Get back to me when you’re interested in learning. 

I hate this but the jokes seem to pass over some people’s heads worse than Mitch’s passes… the joke was the answer to your question (where did that number come from) you could literally spend 30 seconds googling (or using your search engine of choice) to find the link I found (and dozens of more so you could compare them) and I suggested use it as if you didn’t know how to do that, yet here we are.

Edited by Starr-Bills
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 1

On 8/19/2024 at 10:14 AM, SectionC3 said:

It’s the same small group of people looking for something to whine about over and over.  Nobody cares, they’re sick of Trump, they’re sick of couch-banging and dolphin-loving weirdness, and they’re sick of all you weirdos.  I choose joy and freedom!

On 8/19/2024 at 1:18 PM, SectionC3 said:

I realize that you don’t understand, but this horse nonsense you’re talking about - it’s just weird to even say it.  It’s probably a joke of some sort, but it’s not remotely funny.  Just really weird. 

@Roundybout - This is the hypocritical take I'm referring to.  It's OK and fun to repeat the uber fact checked and disproven Vance couch story.  And then 3 hours later you get butt hurt when someone mentions jizzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and Walz.  Another stupid unsubstantiated claim.

If this is not hypocritical somehow in your brain please explain it.

• Thank you (+1) 2

8 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

@Roundybout - This is the hypocritical take I'm referring to.  It's OK and fun to repeat the uber fact checked and disproven Vance couch story.  And then 3 hours later you get butt hurt when someone mentions jizzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and Walz.  Another stupid unsubstantiated claim.

If this is not hypocritical somehow in your brain please explain it.

The couch thing has run its course. So I won't bother to explain why it was clever in its own silliness whereas the horse thing is just juvenile.

• Haha (+1) 1