HIDDEN HARRIS 54 Days no interview - Fantastic Flip Flop Video

• Big Blitz changed the title to HIDDEN HARRIS 49 days no interview - Pauses debate prep to buy spices and cackle
27 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Penzey's. Big time Wisconsin Democrat's company.

I do like their spices.

Seems more comfortable than JD Vance ogling a donut's hole.

LOL!  The only one uncomfortable was the girl (I think) behind the counter who didn't want to be filmed.  I don't know if that's because she is fat and/or ugly and or doesn't want people to know she works at a donut shop, but that's an unscripted encounter for you.  Unlike Harris and the spice girl.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Starr-Bills said:

<s> People hate her, what a fake. </s>

The divisiveness is the RESULT of the Democrat party.  

The unity is with Trump.  But I guess you have Dick Cheney and corporate America (coerced) by your team.  

Here’s another - it’s no longer taboo to speak highly of Trump publicly.  The relentless lawfare and assassination attempt did that.  

And proof the Ds are complete pieces of trash that want nothing to do with Trump voters or Republicans unless you’re Dick Cheney:

• Angry 1

55 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

The unity is with Trump.  But I guess you have Dick Cheney and corporate America (coerced) by your team.  

Here’s another - it’s no longer taboo to speak highly of Trump publicly.  The relentless lawfare and assassination attempt did that.  

And proof the Ds are complete pieces of trash that want nothing to do with Trump voters or Republicans unless you’re Dick Cheney:

Huh? Like are you off your meds, should we send someone to check in on you?

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

I’ve heard this before but still stumped how this is possible, hell how is it even possible to think this? Maybe you could ‘splane it to a simpleton like me. 

• Disagree 1

31 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

I’ve heard this before but still stumped how this is possible, hell how is it even possible to think this? Maybe you could ‘splane it to a simpleton like me. 

Essentially:

Wow

• Shocked 2

• Big Blitz changed the title to HIDDEN HARRIS 49 days no interview -SPICE STORE OWNER WAS OBAMA VOLUNTEER - fake hugs; fake campain

I mean I said we’d see propping up and lying like we have never ever ever ever seen before.  

This is next level.  How many people today thought she just randomly picked some store to visit?  

Nope.  Knowing that now just watch what utter phoniness this is.   

6 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

I mean I said we’d see propping up and lying like we have never ever ever ever seen before.  

This is next level.  How many people today thought she just randomly picked some store to visit?  

Nope.  Knowing that now just watch what utter phoniness this is.   

This from the party of anti: women, kids, gay, trans, immigrant, black, truth and American 

That is rich.

truth hurts huh.