Democrat Convention 2024 (Chicago)

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

Follow the logic of "Drew Hernandez."

Democrats wall off protesters.

This is why they want to "take your guns."

Drew Hernandez obviously thinks its a good thing if Antifa/Marxist protesters are allowed to protest at the entrance to the United Center carrying rifles.

That's not logic.  It's a run on of false dichotomies. 

ID and fences.  Mass police and national guard mobilization.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Tommy Callahan said:

ID and fences.  Mass police and national guard mobilization.  

1 minute ago, Unforgiven said:

All idiot NPCs on BBMB nod in unison with a glazed, loving look in their eyes at this.

Republicans last month: how dare they let a kid with an AR-15 walk around the fields where Trump was about to give a speech!

Republicans now: how dare they stop people who could be armed from walking around the streets outside the arena where Biden is about to give a speech!

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Unforgiven said:

‘He Is A Bad Look’: CNN’s S.E. Cupp Calls On Dems To ‘Quit Bill Clinton’ Ahead Of DNC Appearance

https://dailycaller.com/2024/08/19/bad-look-cnns-se-cupp-calls-dems-quit-bill-clinton-dnc-appearance/

lol

Creep of the old fashioned style.

Also the most successful presidency of the last three decades.

• Haha (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Party of Union money.

Yuck!  She/it/they would make a train take a detour.  What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Republicans last month: how dare they let a kid with an AR-15 walk around the fields where Trump was about to give a speech!

Republicans now: how dare they stop people who could be armed from walking around the streets outside the arena where Biden is about to give a speech!

It wasn't just the kid walking around, though.  It was the losing track of him, allowing him on the roof of the building where law enforcement was perched to look for potential shooters, allowing him to set up, fire multiple rounds, kill a man protecting his family, injure two others and nearly kill a candidate for President. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

It wasn't just the kid walking around, though.  It was the losing track of him, allowing him on the roof of the building where law enforcement was perched to look for potential shooters, allowing him to set up, fire multiple rounds, kill a man protecting his family, injure two others and nearly kill a candidate for President. 

I know. I get it.

I only raise that issue to point out that no matter how doctrinaire people think they are about the 2nd Amendment, they nevertheless admit that some restrictions on where you go with a gun are necessary.

• Haha (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I know. I get it.

I only raise that issue to point out that no matter how doctrinaire people think they are about the 2nd Amendment, they nevertheless admit that some restrictions on where you go with a gun are necessary.

Oh, gotcha.   My biggest issue is the erections of fences and physical barriers to ordinary, average citizens as they go about their lives.  It's truly weird that in sanctuary cities and states, for people consistently fine with open borders, that any barrier might be installed beyond a lock on the front door and in extreme situations, some common sense extra security.  

It does have a tendency to lead to conspiracy theories though.  

• Like (+1) 1