Democrat Convention 2024 (Chicago)

37 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Well if you’re still dumb enough to think I’m Billsy, then yea you’re right.

Thats exactly what Billsy would say…😉

Welcome back from your suspension…👍

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Thats exactly what Billsy would say…😉

Welcome back from your suspension…👍

This is the problem you don’t believe the truth because it doesn’t fit your narrative. And the multiple assumptions here that I must be a Billstime or a Billsy shows to go ya that the critical thinking here is marginal at best. Enjoy being wrong.

also a little light reading for you.

26 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

This is the problem you don’t believe the truth because it doesn’t fit your narrative. And the multiple assumptions here that I must be a Billstime or a Billsy shows to go ya that the critical thinking here is marginal at best. Enjoy being wrong.

also a little light reading for you.

You talk just like Billsy…and your views are identical…and you arrived at the exact time he left…👍

If the shoe fits…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Agree 4

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

You talk just like Billsy…and your views are identical…and you arrived at the exact time he left…👍

If the shoe fits…

Are you saying your Cinderella? Again circumstantial evidence is wrong. 

3 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

If the shoe fits…

I don't think he writes like Billsy.  But if it is him, so what?  This is a thread complaining about censorship started by the far right nuts here...some of whom are not who they claim to be.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

3 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

If the shoe fits…

The names change but the msm parroting with insults, stays the same.  

It's interesting how many of them have the same exact sentence structure and what not. Even though they have very believable back stories.  Lol

• Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

The names change but the msm parroting with insults, stays the same.  

It's interesting how many of them have the same exact sentence structure and what not. Even though they have very believable back stories.  Lol

It’s called having an education, you might want to try it.

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I don't think he writes like Billsy.  But if it is him, so what?  This is a thread complaining about censorship started by the far right nuts here...some of whom are not who they claim to be.

Interesting how you call people for free speech “far right”…You do realize that is the bedrock of democracy…Really showing how extreme you are…congrats…👍

36 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Interesting how you call people for free speech “far right”…You do realize that is the bedrock of democracy…Really showing how extreme you are…congrats…👍

Sigh. in my opinion The bed rock of your democracy is voting. Without voting nothing else is possible.

Not sure how this make me extreme, since everyone here screaming ‘free speech about the telegram guy being arrested (note he knew there was a warrant out for his arrest in France and tried but couldn’t meet with Putin so he then went to France and got arrested, seems like that might be a cover for his turning states witness, but I digress) repost all that rightwing garbage, and echos the talking points of all the pedophile billionaires.

But let’s go with it.  

Mr. Free speech absolutist… cutting off a non-right wing citizen publishing publicly available data. YMMV.

43 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

You can't yell "fire" in a theater.  You can't do this:  "French media reported that the warrant for Durov was issued by France at the request of the special unit at the country’s interior ministry in charge of investigating crimes against minors. Those include online sexual exploitation, such as possession and distribution of child sexual abuse content and grooming for sexual purposes."  These aren't a part of any democracy.  Read something other than your cult news...

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Sigh. in my opinion The bed rock of your democracy is voting. Without voting nothing else is possible.

Not sure how this make me extreme, since everyone here screaming ‘free speech about the telegram guy being arrested (note he knew there was a warrant out for his arrest in France and tried but couldn’t meet with Putin so he then went to France and got arrested, seems like that might be a cover for his turning states witness, but I digress) repost all that rightwing garbage, and echos the talking points of all the pedophile billionaires.

But let’s go with it.  

Mr. Free speech absolutist… cutting off a non-right wing citizen publishing publicly available data. YMMV.

Interesting coming from the party that doesn't want to ensure the proper people vote...

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

You can't yell "fire" in a theater.  You can't do this:  "French media reported that the warrant for Durov was issued by France at the request of the special unit at the country’s interior ministry in charge of investigating crimes against minors. Those include online sexual exploitation, such as possession and distribution of child sexual abuse content and grooming for sexual purposes."  These aren't a part of any democracy.  Read something other than your cult news...

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

Interesting coming from the party that doesn't want to ensure the proper people vote...

Interesting coming from the party of repealing the 19th amendment, bringing back poll taxes, rolling back voter protections, keeping non property owners from voting, giving men more votes if they have kids and a wife, etc. but yea. Someone promoting (and who has worked multiple elections) voting as the foundation of our democracy. 

6 hours ago, Starr-Bills said:

Well if you’re still dumb enough to think I’m Billsy, then yea your right.

Well, if you walk like a **** and quack like a ****....

Edited by Wacka
filter wouldn't let me type duck-1
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Starr-Bills said:

Interesting coming from the party of repealing the 19th amendment, bringing back poll taxes, rolling back voter protections, keeping non property owners from voting, giving men more votes if they have kids and a wife, etc. but yea. Someone promoting (and who has worked multiple elections) voting as the foundation of our democracy. 

Only citizens, and certain ones at that, are and should be allowed to vote.  Requiring them to prove they are citizens before they/in order to vote are none of the things you listed above.  

Michelle Obama's secret feud with Biden... what Nancy Pelosi thinks of Kamala Harris...  and why the

president was left physically shaking: Emily Goodin's dispatch reveals what REALLY went down at the DNC

by Emily Goodin

As Joe Biden disembarked Air Force One in the early hours of Tuesday morning in California last week, he was visibly shaking. It was approaching 5.30am East Coast time and the president had been awake almost 24 hours. Walking slowly down the plane's stairs, he struggled to step up into the SUV waiting to take him to the 8,000-acre Santa Barbara ranch where he and his family have just enjoyed a week-long vacation. One of his Secret Service agents moved to shield him from the watching cameras, before giving him a helpful boost into the car. On the tarmac, First Lady Jill Biden watched, visibly concerned.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13778321/Michelle-Obama-feud-Biden-Kamala-Harris-DNC.html