Democrat Convention 2024 (Chicago)

9 hours ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

My daughter wanted to watch in case Taylor, or even Beyonce, showed up. To seriously brag about people watching an event that was supposed to have a major celebrity is so Democrat specific. They basically pulled a Capones vault trick intentionally 

Y’all should see my post about what excuse will the Rs use when she gets higher ratings.

Im sure people were just as enthused for the chance to see Hulk Hogan or kid rock.

9 hours ago, OrangeBills said:

Stop, there was never a legit legal case.

"We've recounted the votes"

That's not the issue, the votes themselves are not legitimate

"We recounted the votes, all is well, you've had all your cases dismissed"

I won't stop.  You fools make this shite up.  The cases were NOT about recounts.  Read the summaries of the first 3 cases here (apparently no one read this the first time as part of their "research")

https://campaignlegal.org/results-lawsuits-regarding-2020-elections

8 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Matt Walsh and James O'Keefe have nothing on this.

Epic.

Inconsequential.  MAGA's are so easily amused.  Monster trucks and fake wrestling...

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

Y’all should see my post about what excuse will the Rs use when she gets higher ratings.

Im sure people were just as enthused for the chance to see Hulk Hogan or kid rock.

It is odd that you are bragging about the lie, but you do you.

11 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

It is odd that you are bragging about the lie, but you do you.

Viewers viewed. The message is getting out. 22 percent more people wanted to hear Kamala over Trump. If they were waiting for Swift or Beyoncé they could have just turned off the TV. So if they kept it on, the message must be resonating with those people.

If Trumpers can’t get off their ass to change the TV stream to Trump, Idont see them getting off their ass to vote.

We see it in your Florida:

https://apnews.com/article/florida-elections-school-boards-parental-rights-desantis-5d5385f6c4f6aace572193146f203f91

Gov. Ron DeSantis’ campaign to expand his conservative education agenda in Florida schools didn’t quite go the way he wanted on Tuesday.

Of the 23 school board candidates that DeSantis endorsed this cycle, preliminary results show more of them appeared to lose their election races than win them.

Unofficial vote tallies show 11 candidates backed by the governor lost on Tuesday, including some incumbents in conservative-leaning counties. Meanwhile, six of DeSantis’ preferred candidates won their races and six were poised to advance to a November runoff after no one in their contests cleared 50% of the vote

Edited by Backintheday544
  • Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Irv said:

I’m not sure what I just saw.  

A guy pretending to be a woke influencer asking DNC attendees ridiculous questions that they treat for the most part as serious.

In short, masterful trolling.

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Starr-Bills said:

Weird all the hate for influencers from half this board… almost like they are parroting talking points.

This person on Twitter is a moron, she is running for president and has no policies. Only a complete dummy, with an IQ below 80, would not realize that is the problem. Who has access is a minor problem compared to her being everything to everyone

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

12 hours ago, Starr-Bills said:

Weird all the hate for influencers from half this board… almost like they are parroting talking points.

Almost like Putin talking points, eh, Billsy? 😉