Democrat Convention 2024 (Chicago)

6 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Of course they are. Reliable.

You can’t make this stuff up…We are living in a zombie cult world…crazy…

8 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

This still is blowing my mind.  

They need those “higher ratings” headlines that bad?????

No one that wasn’t a die hard Trump supporter or the wonks were watching the RNC in late July.  And he still drew 10s of millions.   

They are pathological liars…they have concluded they no longer worry about lying so long as it produces the desired outcome…

We are seeing this everywhere, now, with the Left…sad…

• Like (+1) 3
  • Disagree 1

As we have been told by the real American, experts on this board, that the MSM (have to use the code phrases to fit in) are useless hacks at best and a communist/liberal,socilist/democrat propaganda arm at worst. However occasionally they do produce a useful piece of content. Kinda like this super cut illustrating the sublet differences between the two nominees speeches. Enjoy.

Just now, Wacka said:

it's either Cametoe or Idiot.

Said, checks notes, “Wacka”.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, phypon said:

I thought this was Roundy after his stint getting sunburned in Dolphins territory:

lobster.jpg

You’re not wrong 

23 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Found Roundy

When are you guys going to realize that the “durrrr own the libs” approach is tired and irrelevant? We’re moving on from 2016, you should too.

4 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

They are pathological liars…they have concluded they no longer worry about lying so long as it produces the desired outcome…

The only litmus needed for leftist cultists is to flip the script to the orange dude.

If the RNC teased a special guest for the final night with rumors of Kid Rock or Ted Nugent swirling all day, but it turned out that the special guest was Trump himself then he'd be excoriated like always by the media,  and in that case rightfully so.

Trump finds himself in this position today actually,  teasing a special guest at his rally with rumors of it being RFK. If it turns out that it's not then it will be a big failure.

But dems could never admit that about themselves. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, phypon said:

Hope you're feeling better.  A bad sunburn really, really sucks.  And, you're a good sport about it too.

Much appreciated. Actually it’s just frustrating, we slathered on the sunscreen but the ocean water washed it off or something. Stupid Irish heritage

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

This is rich coming from a true believer in trump's lies and the party of Qanon...

• Like (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

This is rich coming from a true believer in trump's lies and the party of Qanon...

If you can show me where Trump has ever said he wants a national ban on abortion, I will side with you that Harris is correct…

All I have ever seen, however, is that he wants to leave it to the states to decide, through the democratic process…This is the complete opposite of what Harris claims…

Trump is not a religious fanatic- he is socially liberal on several issues…But again, if you can show me Trump saying something different, I have no problem conceding to Harris’ claims…👍

• Thank you (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

If you can show me where Trump has ever said he wants a national ban on abortion, I will side with you that Harris is correct…

All I have ever seen, however, is that he wants to leave it to the states to decide, through the democratic process…This is the complete opposite of what Harris claims…

Trump is not a religious fanatic- he is socially liberal on several issues…But again, if you can show me Trump saying something different, I have no problem conceding to Harris’ claims…👍

He stacked SCOTUS with anti abortion zealots and claims overturning Roe as a major achievement.

Who won in 2020?  Do you still believe the BIG lie?  He's still selling it.  Are you buying?

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

10 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Didn't all the people he appointed to the court say Roe was settled law? Yes they did. Why should anyone believe anything the right has to say about anything? 

A party built on lies and hate 

5 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Who won in 2020?  Do you still believe the BIG lie?  He's still selling it.  Are you buying?

He doesn't, he just wants us to believe Trump's lies 

• Awesome! (+1) 1