Democrat Convention 2024 (Chicago)

This still is blowing my mind.  

They need those “higher ratings” headlines that bad?????

No one that wasn’t a die hard Trump supporter or the wonks were watching the RNC in late July.  And he still drew 10s of millions.   

• Haha (+1) 2

Is it any different than former president Big Baby ending an interview on Newsmax tonight, because of a supposed assassination threat? Pathetic Trump losers, You have no idea how bad your body odor is...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

19 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

We learned gyn exams on strippers.  I was really bad.  Got much better.But strippers never much interested me.  Smart and strong attract me thus 39 years.  Thus Kamala is getting my vote.

No, Joe.  Strippers weren't interested in you because you are a simp and a ****.  Thus, you're voting for Kamala.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

This still is blowing my mind.  

They need those “higher ratings” headlines that bad?????

No one that wasn’t a die hard Trump supporter or the wonks were watching the RNC in late July.  And he still drew 10s of millions.   

Bud you have been fired up lately.   Take a walk or something.   These are not important things riling you up.   Not yet anyway.  Kamala has momentum.   You think it's fake.  We get it.  The felon rapist is reportedly gonna get a boost from that fake Kennedy anti vax loon.  You should be happy about that at least.  

• Vomit 1

2 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

CNNs undecided going for Kamala with 1 Trump and 1 not voting

Undecided voters are the dumbest bunch of mongoloids on the planet. That SNL sketch about them from a few years ago still holds up 

• Eyeroll 1

43 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Your copium is running high today.

yea that undecided voter is the 1 who decided to vote Trump in the video I posted. If you watch the video…. Every one else said they’re voting for Harris that’s voting.

This again just shows you only care about your narrative. This is why people like you think elections were stolen.

8 undecided voters. 6 are now voting Harris. 1 is now voting Trump. 1 is not voting. And all you can do is latch on to the 1 because ignoring the 6(!) going Harris doesn’t fit into your minds narrative.

Good luck in November. 

• Eyeroll 1

36 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I just believe both Harris and Waltz are disingenuous and playing a role or a character in a show rather than being themselves. I'm not talking about the convention as they're always a show, but everything looks and sounds scripted with this duo, rehearsed, tested with focus groups, crafted to send a sanitized message rather than sincere communication of their views. 

I think they're pretending to be moderate enough to move their positions just far enough to the right on the political spectrum in order to pick up just the right amount of voter support to win the election. And then when its over, swing back to the far left. The same game plan as Biden 2020.

And while Trump isn't an ideal candidate, or person for that matter, what you see is what you get. I think you're seeing, like it or not, his true self. You know what you might like and what you might dislike. There's little to no ambiguity or uncertainty. I think if Harris revealed her true self or or real agenda she would not have a chance of winning.

On 8/21/2024 at 11:15 PM, Joe Ferguson forever said:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#google_vignette.  Over 7 million deaths.  No big deal...

From 2020-2022 there would have been over 7m deaths in the United States as part of the natural cycle of life

Due to a Leftist Democrat Marxist need to dominate the world, these deaths were described as "Covid Deaths", which allowed further penetration of Marxist ideals into the World's most successful Civilization, with the intent on toppling it, which they are well on their way to doing...

Also, the woman who helped destroy our National Border and led to a wave of illegal immigration is to the be one anointed to fix the problem.  We're in deep trouble

• Like (+1) 3
  • Disagree 1