Democrat Convention 2024 (Chicago)

3 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Just watching. She's awesome.  Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  A memorable biography.

So sad to see you degrade yourself like this.  

You’re smarter than this and that’s what’s mind blowing about this whole sham.  

Which is why I know it’s a disaster.  All that happened was a D party that was going to lose 300 House seats and the Presidency just woke up to a shiny new drunk toy and false hopes that need the media and faux opinions like this to prop her up.  

Terrible.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

In the courtroom I said five words "Kamala Harris, for the people"

I'm still trying to figure out how to pronounce her name.  If I say it the way she says it I get yelled at and called bad names...

Edited by phypon

Just now, ChiGoose said:

If you honestly believe this, you need help. 

A LOT of it. 

Really?  After that debate Ds were ready show up and show out in November?

You don’t do the thing they did that they do in Russia if you aren’t about to see historic losses.  

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Which is why I know it’s a disaster.  All that happened was a D party that was going to lose 300 House seats and the Presidency just woke up to a shiny new drunk toy and false hopes that need the media and faux opinions like this to prop her up.  

Terrible.  

She's fabulous.  If I could afford her or needed a lawyer, she'd be top of the list.  Mine is very good but he's not trying to save the free world.  He is a loyal D tho.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

She's fabulous.  If I could afford her or needed a lawyer, she'd be top of the list.  Mine is very good but he's not trying to save the free world.  He is a loyal D tho.

What free world?  From what?  

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Really?  After that debate Ds were ready show up and show out in November?

You don’t do the thing they did that they do in Russia if you aren’t about to see historic losses.  

You think the Dems are going to finish the election with around negative 90 House seats?

• Like (+1) 1

I don't know how much more I can take of watching her.  According to Kum Guzzler, Trump sent an armed mob to the capitol to assault police officers.  I'm waiting for her to say something about policy, but I don't think that's going to happen.  

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Don't lose any sleep.  your pronunciation is inconsequential.

Yeah, sort of like your medical "expertise".

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

You think the Dems are going to finish the election with around negative 90 House seats?

With Biden on the ballot it was possible.  

They knew if that debate happened in September omg.  That was a setup and a coup bc they wanted him gone - 81 million votes.  To the trash.  

But…..the policies that have sunk us carry on:

Wow

Just now, Big Blitz said:

With Biden on the ballot it was possible.  

They knew if that debate happened in September omg.  That was a setup and a coup bc they wanted him gone - 81 million votes.  To the trash.  

But…..the policies that have sunk us carry on:

Wow

Yeah man, I appreciate you proving my point. Thank you. 

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

What free world?  From what?  

The free world that is not communist, which supposedly maga's hate.  Russia and China, Blitzer.  Ukraine will be Russia within a month of trump's presumed presidency.  Hong Kong and Taiwan are f'ed.  But it ain't gonna happen. 

13 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Terrible.  

So, I take it you're not voting for Harris.

• Haha (+1) 3

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Um hmm, he disrespects the Bills too.  What exactly is his expertise?

That Harris isn’t cut out for this.   

But then again, he wasn’t given a chance to vote on that.   

• Haha (+1) 1

Well, I have to give her credit.  I didn't think anyone was more stupid than Biden.  She takes the cake.  I had to stop watching.  Her only talking point was "Trump bad".  God help us all if she gets elected.  I mean, holy f'ing crap.  I've met strippers that look like Mensa members compared to her...

• Like (+1) 1