Democrat Convention 2024 (Chicago)

I want Trump to do a “Manning Cast” during her speech on any medium of his choice.  

He would break the internet.   

Don’t care if it “disrespects” their DNC. 

F**k ‘em all.  He’s the only politician that could do this.  

Anyone going to watch or tune in to a Shapiro cast in 2028?  

Stop playing by the rules they constantly flaunt anyway.   

• Like (+1) 3
  • Eyeroll 1

10 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I want Trump to do a “Manning Cast” during her speech on any medium of his choice.  

He would break the internet.   

Don’t care if it “disrespects” their DNC. 

F**k ‘em all.  He’s the only politician that could do this.  

Anyone going to watch or tune in to a Shapiro cast in 2028?  

Stop playing by the rules they constantly flaunt anyway.   

This would be great. The more unfiltered live Trump before the election, the better. 

3 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

WTF is wrong with you- everyone is gonna think everyone is Chicago has no taste buds! How did this stuff become popular?

Just a Chicago thing. 

When I first moved to Chicago, my first job while in law school was security at a bar. Their tradition was that at the end of your first night, you’d have to do a shot of Malört. If you showed up to your next shift after that, you were part of the crew. Since then, I’ve acclimated to the taste. I’ll never have it on my own, but I’ll always have a shot if others are doing it. Especially to see a newbie’s Malört Face. 

A couple years ago, some friends were visiting from out of town and my buddy’s wife was legitimately mad that I didn’t have any Malört for her to try since she had heard so much about it. Since then, I’ve always made sure to have a bottle on hand. 

This is maybe my favorite Malört bit: