Democrat Convention 2024 (Chicago)

5 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Nope.  Manipulated like State run news, the Biden “presidency,” and the 2024 Biden Campaign.

Regardless, how many were under 18?   

regardless?  yup, that sums it up.

Words matter

re·gard·less

/rəˈɡärdləs/

adverb

without paying attention to the present situation; despite the prevailing circumstances.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

12 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

regardless?  yup, that sums it up.

Words matter

re·gard·less

/rəˈɡärdləs/

adverb

without paying attention to the present situation; despite the prevailing circumstances.

How many?

Sums up these idiots perfectly.  Out of touch lunatics that look down on everyone. 

Democrats in 2024.  

It also shows he’s a bit defensive he’s an unsuccessful moron.  

Oh and the lying.  

5 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

It’s almost like they are transitioning us to the next phase of their Neo Marxist revolution…

Nope.  Maintaining core American values.  Rejecting scumbags who mean to ruin them.

7 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

How many?

7 million.  Get a hearing aid or reading glasses. 

Frankish DNC Review, Night 3:

- Bill Clinton: shut up already. One Clinton is enough. Voice weak, even more folksy than the bs artist who hit the stage in '92, yet still would be a better candidate in 2024 than the two we're stuck with.

- Tim Walz: came on too late, even for me in Mountain time. Caught some highlights. Good old fashioned Democratic blowhard. Dare I say populist? JD Vance, you better toughen up. Tractor Walz is gonna roll all over you.

- Stevie Wonder: I stopped watching and started listening to Innervisions for a while. Damn it's good. Musical genius. Still got it, not as a songwriter (that never lasts) but as a singer/musician. One of the greats.

- Josh Shapiro: new style barnburner. Objectively "better" at it than Walz, but Walz has the it factor.

- Oprah: sometimes something happens that makes me think for a moment "can we ever get rid of these guys." I'm not an Oprah hater, but ... enough. I liked when retiring meant you went away and we next heard about you in your obituary.

Night 2 closing thought, Night 4 preview:

- I forgot how annoying Hillary's voice is. 

- Kamala should be working on keeping her voice in a nice/modulated tone, not overplaying the folksy or for lack of a better term "ethnic." Boring is fine. Boring is underrated. Boring and grown up is too rare. But she could still blow it by trying to upstage her Veep.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Frankish DNC Review, Night 3:

- Bill Clinton: shut up already. One Clinton is enough. Voice weak, even more folksy than the bs artist who hit the stage in '92, yet still would be a better candidate in 2024 than the two we're stuck with.

- Tim Walz: came on too late, even for me in Mountain time. Caught some highlights. Good old fashioned Democratic blowhard. Dare I say populist? JD Vance, you better toughen up. Tractor Walz is gonna roll all over you.

- Stevie Wonder: I stopped watching and started listening to Innervisions for a while. Damn it's good. Musical genius. Still got it, not as a songwriter (that never lasts) but as a singer/musician. One of the greats.

- Josh Shapiro: new style barnburner. Objectively "better" at it than Walz, but Walz has the it factor.

- Oprah: sometimes something happens that makes me think for a moment "can we ever get rid of these guys." I'm not an Oprah hater, but ... enough. I liked when retiring meant you went away and we next heard about you in your obituary.

Night 2 closing thought, Night 4 preview:

- I forgot how annoying Hillary's voice is. 

- Kamala should be working on keeping her voice in a nice/modulated tone, not overplaying the folksy or for lack of a better term "ethnic." Boring is fine. Boring is underrated. Boring and grown up is too rare. But she could still blow it by trying to upstage her Veep.

Pretty harsh.  Like when you don't remove the leaves from the buds ( growing your own is legal in Va). Clinton probably didn't win any votes. Stevie, yeah I'll listen in earnest tomorrow.  Great artist.  Shapiro took one for the team.  It will be remembered.  Never liked Oprah either.  Her book recs are pretty good.  Walz is great.  I could easily see hunting or fishing with him.  Always go with guys who catch fish.  Never leave fish to find fish.  Shotguns are cool.

Hook, line and sinker

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/after-incoming-fire-from-obamas-trump-asks-do-i-still-have-stick-policy

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

You've chosen to ignore content by Joe Ferguson forever. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by ChiGoose. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by ChiGoose. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by The Frankish Reich. Options 

You've chosen to ignore content by The Frankish Reich. Options 

This is exactly what's rolling around in your demented heads.

homophobic, demented, sick minded monsters.

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Yep

Maybe get a Mac? 

7 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Nope.  Manipulated like State run news, the Biden “presidency,” and the 2024 Biden Campaign.

Regardless, how many were under 18?   

So this is a perfect example of nearly a decade of propaganda from Russia. (Someone shared the KGB agent talking about on another thread).

there is no objective fact or truth, everything is in question or ‘personalized’ 

without a truth, then anything can be the truth. ‘2+2=5’

i hope this is not fatal to our country but so much damage has been done.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

So this is a perfect example of nearly a decade of propaganda from Russia. (Someone shared the KGB agent talking about on another thread).

there is no objective fact or truth, everything is in question or ‘personalized’ 

without a truth, then anything can be the truth. ‘2+2=5’

i hope this is not fatal to our country but so much damage has been done.

"A decade"?  LOL!  It's been going on for decades. 

And what about the MSM saying that Biden wasn't senile?  Is that Russian propaganda?  Chinese?

• Like (+1) 1