Democrat Convention 2024 (Chicago)

5 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Bill Clinton looks and sounds old.  Dealing with Hillary everyday ages a man.

Amazing how popular he is with the Dems still despite being a rapist, cheater and Oval Office defiler. 

10 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Bill Clinton looks and sounds old.  Dealing with Hillary everyday ages a man.

Cmon man.  Their marriage is no more real than donnie and melania's.I haven't seen Bill speak yet.  We start behind to skip commercials.  He is pretty old tho.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

3 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Careful now.  Vince Foster asked the same question.

Hahaha. If the Clintons had half the power and cunning some people seem to think they have, we’d be wrapping up Hillary’s second term tonight 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

Just did the DNA test this summer and I am 98% on nationality, beyond either of my parents on that nationality. I am as pure a blood of anything and I am 100% an American, not what my blood says. Your obsession with skin color would be fascinating if you weren't about to vote for a women because of her races despite having no accomplishments 

You’re a thoughtful person on this board. But ‘no accomplishments’. Srly?

14 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Not really.  She was a dislikable, horrible candidate.  But the deplorables thing...

There are people out there who honestly and truly believe she has had people killed and yet was incapable of defeating maybe the least popular presidential candidate ever. 

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Not really.  She was a dislikable, horrible candidate.  But the deplorables thing...

Nielsen: DNC Television Ratings Crash 22% from 2016.

The television ratings of the first night of the Democratic National Convention (DNC) sunk 22 percent from 2016, according to Nielsen.

The ratings crash suggests that Vice President Kamala Harris is far less popular than the media purported.

https://www.axios.com/2024/08/20/dnc-ratings-monday-biden-harris

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Nielsen: DNC Television Ratings Crash 22% from 2016.

The television ratings of the first night of the Democratic National Convention (DNC) sunk 22 percent from 2016, according to Nielsen.

The ratings crash suggests that Vice President Kamala Harris is far less popular than the media purported.

https://www.axios.com/2024/08/20/dnc-ratings-monday-biden-harris

21 million viewers last night.  more than the rnc which you know is killing trump.  It's a good show.  It's entertaining.  And there's policy.  Bill just gave it.  more to come.

btw, Bill still has it.  Much more articulate than any 78 yo R's.  And he's out to pasture.  His hair looks like a helmet tho.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I said the DNC would have special guests "younger than Hulk Hogan."

I was wrong. This guy is 74. His voice is strong and clear. His message is stronger and clearer still.

I haven’t watched it yet, but did he address preemptively complying with the Harris/Walz wealth tax?  That would be pretty cool. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

There are people out there who honestly and truly believe she has had people killed and yet was incapable of defeating maybe the least popular presidential candidate ever. 

People are crazy.  Vince Foster isn't one of those people anymore.

• Eyeroll 1