Democrat Convention 2024 (Chicago)

11 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

They also saw Biden with the cameras off. 

And knew they ran a corpse for a campaign that would be replaced by a drunk moron that since she spoke - and will only continue to - has tanked.  

When does Shapiro speak?  

Hahahahahahahahahaha 

81 million votes!!!

3 years later - coup.   

• Disagree 1

They don’t even know what they’re saying anymore.  

Embarrassing.  Absolutely embarrassing.  

My IQ plummets every time I listen to these people and the morons that cover for them.   

Yep.  Unbelievable.  But democracy or some ***t

• Like (+1) 1

Watched both speeches and they were very good (coming from someone who won't be voting for Harris).  The Obama's are clearly the best this party has to offer in terms of charisma and oratory skills.  Double edged sword though as now Waltz and Harris will make a speech and show everyone how inferior they are to those two.

7 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

So all those people saying that Michelle Obama was gonna be the nominee, how you feeling right now?

I am truly shocked at the number of people, if polls are at all accurate, who switched their beliefs on Kamala based on the media telling them they should. I thought it would be Michelle once they were clearly going to end Joes run because she could have been designated as the Savior, who knew the lady in charge of everything could be presented the same way? 

1 hour ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

I am truly shocked at the number of people, if polls are at all accurate, who switched their beliefs on Kamala based on the media telling them they should. I thought it would be Michelle once they were clearly going to end Joes run because she could have been designated as the Savior, who knew the lady in charge of everything could be presented the same way? 

Why do people think Michelle is going to run? She hates politics. There is no chance she’s ever going to run. She’ll give some speeches but that’s about it. 

And why do you think people liking Harris is “because the media told them to?” Dems have been telling pollsters for MONTHS that they didn’t want Biden. They’re mostly relieved that it’s someone who isn’t Biden. That, and the fact that Harris has had an excellent rollout, is what makes people excited for her. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1