Democrat Convention 2024 (Chicago)

6 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Well, 10:30 central time, 9:30 mountain and 8:30 pacific. But timezones are weird lefty magic to trick tru-anti-communist Americans.  (Oh and Biden had to get a special pass to stay up past 8pm) sign.

It’s not a starship, we can’t just crash it a few times and fine out. 

The delusion in this one is strong…you can vote for the party of repealing the 19th amendment , taking votes away from anyone who doesn’t own land, and giving extra vote to people with children, cutting regulation on companies so they can pollute for more profit, etc. etc. but that will be your last vote for “democracy”, good luck. 

I don’t think the Party of slavery, Jim Crow, and the KKK really wants to play this game…just sayin’…😉

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I don’t think the Party of slavery, Jim Crow, and the KKK really wants to play this game…just sayin’…😉

So we all know that the parties have shifted ever since the GOP decided it couldn’t win any more and shifted to the ‘southern strategy’ and that the Democratic Party passed the civil rights amendment and voting rights etc. in the last 60 years. 

if you were really there party of Lincoln any longer you would be appalled by the felon and the gop. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

A perfect comparison of the two parties. 

The DNC had happy people waving USA signs and American flags, the RNC had bitter old ladies waving signs demanding the violent deportation of people seeking a better life. 

And that is why the GOP is the party of losers. 

The dem voters were outside and not happy.  The Dem tools were inside just lying to each other. 

You see the crowd outside the convention.  That's you and yours. Nice attempt though. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

10 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

A perfect comparison of the two parties. 

The DNC had happy people waving USA signs and American flags, the RNC had bitter old ladies waving signs demanding the violent deportation of people seeking a better life. 

And that is why the GOP is the party of losers. 

trump fundamentally changed the face of the R party from alphas to deltas:  Unattractive, unfit, uneducated.  What hasn't changed is that they're boring.  Last night D's did not appear boring.

6 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

The people outside the convention are a good representation of the modern Dem. 

Lmao.  

Nobody is more ethno narcissistic than Trump and MAGA white dudes

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, TH3 said:

Nobody is more ethno narcissistic than Trump and MAGA white dudes

None of them outside the dnc. 

That's you and yours.

And for real.  The gaslighting/projecting thing is strange but rock solid as you guys all do it, always. 

3 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Back in the 80’s in high school we had a guest speaker from the USSR, come speak to us. He said the same thing, almost word for word. (Is it fair money controls politics)

money is the problem. 

it’s a valid criticism of the current system. Which has been made millions of times worse since Reagan (huge tax cuts to the wealthy & elimination of the freedom doctrine) and especially citizens united and the huge unchecked growth in PAC’s) note they use a portion of these tax cuts to fund these pacs and own their politicians so they get huge returns on the investments.

so you should support candidates who want to fix citizens united and tax the wealth more instead of whining about it. It’s good that you care, but you seem to be on the wrong side, no shame the propaganda is tremendous. (Note I voted for Bernie in the primary) 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

The dem voters were outside and not happy.  The Dem tools were inside just lying to each other. 

You see the crowd outside the convention.  That's you and yours. Nice attempt though. 

I know political science is challenging for you, but maybe I can explain. The people outside the DNC are not in a million years voting for Harris. They think she’s the same thing as Trump. We are safely ignoring them.

Just now, Starr-Bills said:

Back in the 80’s in high school we had a guest speaker from the USSR, come speak to us. He said the same thing, almost word for word. (Is it fair money controls politics)

money is the problem. 

it’s a valid criticism of the current system. Which has been made millions of times worse since Reagan (huge tax cuts to the wealthy & elimination of the freedom doctrine) and especially citizens united and the huge unchecked growth in PAC’s) note they use a portion of these tax cuts to fund these pacs and own their politicians so they get huge returns on the investments.

so you should support candidates who want to fix citizens united and tax the wealth more instead of whining about it. It’s good that you care, but you seem to be on the wrong side, no shame the propaganda is tremendous. (Note I voted for Bernie in the primary) 

Good luck as neither party is biting the hand that feeds/owns them. 

11 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

The people outside the convention are a good representation of the modern Dem. 

Lmao.  

Then I’m sure you have a problem with Dyngus Day, St. Patrick’s Day, St. Joseph’s Day and all the other ethnic holidays, right? 

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

I know political science is challenging for you, but maybe I can explain. The people outside the DNC are not in a million years voting for Harris. They think she’s the same thing as Trump. We are safely ignoring them.

Without them, it's gonna be hard.  

That's who got 2020 and 2022 for you.  

Kind of slow eh.  Whats her last name.  Maiden name. 

Edited by Tommy Callahan

Just now, Tommy Callahan said:

Good luck as neither party is biting the hand that feeds/owns them. 

Well you can join us and have a shot, ‘cause the other side has sold nuclear secrets, pardons, access and the vp slot to the billionaires who want to dismantle the government and sell it for parts.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1