Democrat Convention 2024 (Chicago)

4 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

The joke was you are trying to justify hate and “looking out for us” so I said with ‘Very fine ‘friends like these… who needs enemies. Bit a play on words and a mocking of the statement. 

and the whole alt right is bending over backwards to protect the torch burning nazis who ran over 30+ people and kills a woman. But yea sure you’re looking out for us. Cool bro.

p/s/ your doing so thing right if you need the joke explained. 

1 minute ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Another original and fact based post. Keep it up fuzz ball. (This is both a Star Wars reference and that you have a furry friend icon). 

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

The joke was you are trying to justify hate and “looking out for us” so I said with ‘Very fine ‘friends like these… who needs enemies. Bit a play on words and a mocking of the statement. 

and the whole alt right is bending over backwards to protect the torch burning nazis who ran over 30+ people and kills a woman. But yea sure you’re looking out for us. Cool bro.

p/s/ your doing so thing right if you need the joke explained. 

Another original and fact based post. Keep it up fuzz ball. (This is both a Star Wars reference and that you have a furry friend icon). 

To say that I am defending hate, is simply disingenuous, on your part, in an attempt to win the argument with a “straw man”…

A rational adult would simply acknowledge that both sides of the argument have legitimate points…Anything less is just petty partisanship…👍

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I choose joy and freedom over whatever the weirdos want to do.  

I think you meant that  you choose tampons over whatever the normal people want…😉

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

10 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

To say that I am defending hate, is simply disingenuous, on your part, in an attempt to win the argument with a “straw man”…

A rational adult would simply acknowledge that both sides of the argument have legitimate points…Anything less is just petty partisanship…👍

Tampons over nazis any day of the week.

Dems is array. Joy, democracy, America. So terrible these commie liberals.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Tampons over nazis any day of the week.

Dems is array. Joy, democracy, America. So terrible these commie liberals.

Democracy?  Hmmm…🤔

Dems rig 2016 primary after Bernie won most votes…

Dems conspire to rig 2020 primary when Bernie is leading again…

Dems rig 2024 primary so that no other candidate could run against a fading Biden- just so the party bosses could ignore the will of the people, yet again, and select their choice…

You guys seem to be on quite the fascist hot streak…😉

So, because I choose democracy over fascism, I won’t be voting for the Democrat party this time around…👍

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

A perfect comparison of the two parties. 

The DNC had happy people waving USA signs and American flags, the RNC had bitter old ladies waving signs demanding the violent deportation of people seeking a better life. 

And that is why the GOP is the party of losers. 

29 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Well past bedtime for most. On purpose.

Aged out of the public part of the job.

:lol:

Well, 10:30 central time, 9:30 mountain and 8:30 pacific. But timezones are weird lefty magic to trick tru-anti-communist Americans.  (Oh and Biden had to get a special pass to stay up past 8pm) sign.

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

It’s not a starship, we can’t just crash it a few times and fine out. 

29 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Democracy?  Hmmm…🤔

Dems rig 2016 primary after Bernie won most votes…

Dems conspire to rig 2020 primary when Bernie is leading again…

Dems rig 2024 primary so that no other candidate could run against a fading Biden- just so the party bosses could ignore the will of the people, yet again, and select their choice…

You guys seem to be on quite the fascist hot streak…😉

So, because I choose democracy over fascism, I won’t be voting for the Democrat party this time around…👍

The delusion in this one is strong…you can vote for the party of repealing the 19th amendment , taking votes away from anyone who doesn’t own land, and giving extra vote to people with children, cutting regulation on companies so they can pollute for more profit, etc. etc. but that will be your last vote for “democracy”, good luck. 

• Haha (+1) 1