Democrat Convention 2024 (Chicago)

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

That’s odd. I had been assured that 100,000 antifa devices had been tracked coming to Chicago…

This is astounding that the Dems would allow the police to arrest people for doing illegal things ONLY when the DNC is going on. Truly a marvel of politics that only brain dead people will be surprised by 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

That’s odd. I had been assured that 100,000 antifa devices had been tracked coming to Chicago…

Kamala's crowds are so small she can't even draw protesters.  She is completely irrelevant and nobody cares about her, not even the protesters.  They be like, nah, lol

• Haha (+1) 1

I have been reading about the window of time in the DNC for the big surprise and if it is not Taylor or Beyonce they will likely piss off more people than make happy. I have read some people state it is a politic person such as GWB or Mitt Romney, which would be hilarious. My guess from reading the tea leaves is it is Beyonce but we will obviously see.

42 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Where is your source that “30,000 antifa” showed up?

BillsFanNC, I worry for you. You’re an utterly broken shell of a man that is afraid of things that don’t exist. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

So California now has affordable homes? Or the poorest there are better off? Honestly you should have stuck to winning the races because to anyone who expectations of success this was a $18 billion failure

Nope, you said she has no accomplishments. Not she fixed everything when she wasn’t even a legislator. Like I said she accomplished getting an $18B settlement. That’s a lot of billions, but I a dumb lib commie so what do I know about billions.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The pandering is so bad.  At least Kid Rock loves America and Trump and actually has convictions - if Trump was overthrown by his party he’d have stayed home.   

• Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The pandering is so bad.  At least Kid Rock loves America and Trump and actually has convictions - if Trump was overthrown by his party he’d have stayed home.   

They couldn't get Taylor for more eyeballs so they went with Beyonce.  Might be worth watching if she wears a skimpy outfit like she did at the Met Gala.

Edited by Doc

Just now, Doc said:

They couldn't get Taylor for more eyeballs so they went with Beyonce.

You guys have the shambling corpse of Hulk Hogan and a singer who stopped being popular in 2003, sit this one out.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Roundybout said:

You guys have the shambling corpse of Hulk Hogan and a singer who stopped being popular in 2003, sit this one out.

We will.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

37 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Nice racist 5th grader you got there. 

Getting a job by lying about your race is more palatable to you than calling that person out? Also your playing the race card here shows are brain dead you are, because she is NOT a minority in any way

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1