#TamponTim Getting To Know Dem VP Pick: Stolen Valor Marxist Tim Walz

9 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

You foolish child.

Only white exurban and rural votes actually count. Or should count.

Where have you been the last 8 years?

SMH oh you are right thanks for the 'correction' 🙂

Just now, Backintheday544 said:

Crazy state: Walz can serve 2 terms as VP. Then serve 2 terms as President and by the end of his second term as President, he will still be younger than Trump is today.

AgE Is JoE BiDeNs StReNgTh! Funny now age is an issue.

15 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

The Ministry of Truth has spoken.

But they're not commies at all!

Did the morning edition of Pravda arrive yet?

That’s not what he said and you know it 

13 hours ago, MasterStrategist said:

I don't have a side.  Again, this is the "either you're with me or against me", divisive/extreme attitude.  I can promise I agree with most GOP policies, some Dem policies (call me Independent).  But Trump is a horrible leader and divided this country, almost brought civil war to the Capitol, invoking a riot and convicted on several felonies (facts).  On top of that is the complete opposite of the type of moral character I look for in a decent human being, let alone a president nominee.  

I work hard, value my family/friends, and don't blame the government or outside factors in life.  Vote how you want, then however the chips fall, do the best you can.  Again, I value leadership just as much as policies, so if I have to pick a poison, I choose the better leader.  And hope that opposing party wins the Senate / House, to keep dramatic changes from occurring (for either party)

I've been reading your posts, thanks for sharing your thoughtful comments. 

I'm probably not a centrist, likely more center right and can understand the character concerns about Trump.  Full disclosure, it seems to me as a nation we're all sorts of comfortable with all sorts of politicians who lack moral character and fail at leadership tests (we've had perjurers, predators, politicians who sent American soldiers to be brutalized/die in war(s) over false pretenses,  presidents who completely disregard the law regarding safe-keeping of classified documents, who have propped up dictators in foreign lands, misinformation, deception and a whole lot who seem to have a disconnect between what's really true and the truth as they spin it).  Personally, I think the 'character' discussion is a great philosophical argument, but falls apart when reality comes into play. 

You've indicated that Trump divided the nation.  The reality as I see it is that after the election of 2016, the nation should have been unified.  The electorate considered the successes/failures of the previous admin,  considered the hand-selected successor v the outside the beltway candidate, and delivered an unquestionably decisive victory to the new president.

What is more American than that?  A clear winner chosen, a chance to start anew, and a chance to move forward together.  

That didn't happen.  Quite the opposite occurred.  From any reasonable perspective, they supersized division and made it a centerpiece of their platform moving forward.  Did you see an attempt at unity from the democrats  commencing in January, 2017 when Trump was inaugurated?  

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:
10 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Pleaseeeee keep sharing this stuff to a public audience, it only shows how weird and bizarre certain far-right Republicans are becoming right now. 

I really hope you have a public IG (who we kidding, you’re a white dude over 45, you’re still using Facebook) and are sharing this type of stuff, it’s doing nothing but showing people how desperate and weird the GOP is.

sharing information without fact checking is just mind boggling to me, but please keep making yourself look dumb.

Edited by GMB 8888
  • Dislike 1

6 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I can't stand the guy, but this claim is a losing strategy.

He didn't achieve his final enlisted rank because he failed to complete course requirements.

He was promoted to it.

Plenty of other nonsense in his resume to keep this guy away from policy decisions.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

14 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Yes it is.  

Come on he’s referring to people making stuff up on social media. Kind of like 99% of the stuff that gets posted here by the right wingers 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Come on he’s referring to people making stuff up on social media. Kind of like 99% of the stuff that gets posted here by the right wingers 

Sorta like Charlottesville? 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Roundybout said:

Also “Tampon Tim?” Really? 

2024 MAGA is basically Washington Wizards Michael Jordan at this point 

Kamala is Portland trailblazer scottie pippen, wierd.