#TamponTim Getting To Know Dem VP Pick: Stolen Valor Marxist Tim Walz

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

We’ll never agree on much.

Your side wants the government to provide, protect and take care of you.. no matter the cost. 

I fundamentally oppose that level of weakness.  

I don't have a side.  Again, this is the "either you're with me or against me", divisive/extreme attitude.  I can promise I agree with most GOP policies, some Dem policies (call me Independent).  But Trump is a horrible leader and divided this country, almost brought civil war to the Capitol, invoking a riot and convicted on several felonies (facts).  On top of that is the complete opposite of the type of moral character I look for in a decent human being, let alone a president nominee.  

I work hard, value my family/friends, and don't blame the government or outside factors in life.  Vote how you want, then however the chips fall, do the best you can.  Again, I value leadership just as much as policies, so if I have to pick a poison, I choose the better leader.  And hope that opposing party wins the Senate / House, to keep dramatic changes from occurring (for either party)

• Thank you (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

Great.  Now find 1 of the million clips about Jan 6th, that represent the Trump legacy.

And the countless hours of Capitol video still not released to this day.

I'm sure I can find 1 million examples of Trumps speech that edited out the "peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard" part.

Then there's the millions of Trump retweets that never happened because Twitter deleted the video he sent out of him asking people to remain peaceful and go home while they simultaneously locked his account.

You people are pathetically and perpetually willing useful idiots supporting obvious marxists.

38 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

Funny how those "constitutional patriots" who stand for the far right GOP, can break the law yet act like they support law enforcement.  It's like me burning a farm field and say that I support farmers 🤷‍♂️

Trump delayed telling his comrades to stand down, they were specifically attacking the Capitol in support of him.   

Sounds like a strawman, and hypocritical as usual.  If you're not one of us, you're a Comie.  That's the definition of being extreme.  I'm a moderate, but the GOP has turned into a sh*t show after pushing a "celebrity"/non Christian candidate.  Now Vance, who flip flops on so many of his views, and has literally zero experience running a single thing in his life (except his mouth)

You're useful idiot / commies because you support marxist / commie leaders.

Period. End of story.

It's a free country and you're allowed to have any views and support any candidate you want.

Just own it.  But I understand you can't because you're fully demoralized.

If you support Harris / Walz you are supporting people who have explicitly espoused marxist views.

You're not a moderate.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

I don't have a side.  Again, this is the "either you're with me or against me", divisive/extreme attitude.  I can promise I agree with most GOP policies, some Dem policies (call me Independent).  But Trump is a horrible leader and divided this country, almost brought civil war to the Capitol, invoking a riot and convicted on several felonies (facts).  On top of that is the complete opposite of the type of moral character I look for in a decent human being, let alone a president nominee.  

I work hard, value my family/friends, and don't blame the government or outside factors in life.  Vote how you want, then however the chips fall, do the best you can.  Again, I value leadership just as much as policies, so if I have to pick a poison, I choose the better leader.  And hope that opposing party wins the Senate / House, to keep dramatic changes from occurring (for either party)

If you’re so concerned with Democracy, it should worry you that we had an entire half of the election cycle around a man who won his party’s nomination, and then got forced out simply because he was going to lose.

And now we have someone running for President with the benefit of no primary, no public vetting, a short runway to the Presidency and she STILL can’t answer questions or outline her policy stances. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

I'm sure I can find 1 million examples of Trumps speech that edited out the "peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard" part.

Then there's the millions of Trump retweets that never happened because Twitter deleted the video he sent out of him asking people to remain peaceful and go home while they simultaneously locked his account.

You people are pathetically and perpetually willing useful idiots supporting obvious marxists.

Period. End of story.

It's a free country and you're allowed to have any views and support any candidate you want.

If you support Harris / Walz you are supporting people who have explicitly espoused marxist views.

You're not a moderate.

I don't support either...

but I dislike the Trump/Vance ticket more.  So it's a pick your poison to me.  

And yes, believe what you want.  I must be a Commie supporter, because I don't support Trump....makes alot of sense, in this line of extremist thinking

• Agree 1

Just now, SCBills said:

If you’re so concerned with Democracy, it should worry you that we had an entire half of the election cycle around a man who won his party’s nomination, and then got forced out simply because he was going to lose.

And now we have someone running for President with the benefit of no primary, no public vetting, a short runway to the Presidency and she STILL can’t answer questions or outline her policy stances. 

No vetting?  Your opinion is that the Vice President of the United States for the last 3 years has had no public vetting?

• Agree 1

Just now, MasterStrategist said:

I don't support either...

but I dislike the Trump/Vance ticket more.  So it's a pick your poison to me.  

And yes, believe what you want.  I must be a Commie supporter, because I don't support Trump....makes alot of sense, in this line of extremist thinking

You've been successfully gaslit fully and completely in regard to J6.

Most people aren't card carrying commies, but being a useful idiot is functionally the same.

Just now, Jauronimo said:

No vetting?  Your opinion is that the Vice President of the United States for the last 3 years has had no public vetting?

Yes. 

You are aware that are very different levels to this, correct..

Not that I think it should matter, but we literally found out last week that her husband cheated on his first wife and forced her to have an abortion.  That stuff comes out when you’re the nominee.  

What are her policy provisions?  Where are they?  Can you direct me to them?  Because she won’t talk about them.. She hasn’t outlined them anywhere.  What other candidate gets that ability if they have to go through a primary?   Answer.. nobody. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

He wasn't forced out.  He finally made a difficult decision, and Jill has been selfishly pushing him to continue.  

He's finally realizing he can't last 4 years as the President again.  He's old, acts like every other old person I've ever met.  At least he stepped down before it was too late.  

Should have he stepped down sooner, yes.  Life throws curveballs and can change in an instant.

Harris has been vocal about her policy stances, doesn't take more than 1 min of googling or visiting her website for that information.

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

You've been successfully gaslit fully and completely in regard to J6.

Most people aren't card carrying commies, but being a useful idiot is functionally the same.

Wow.  Denying Jan 6th happened, and videos of Trumps comments?  His own daughter coming out publicly/testifying that he was advised to call on protesters to stop sooner.  Sounds like you're in denial.

I can promise that I'm no idiot.  If you want to compare any mental aptitude test, job, salary, etc...just let me know.  Not being arrogant, just answering your ridiculous callout

• Haha (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Period. End of story.

You're not a moderate.

Anything other than MAGA is terrible.  What a moron. propagandist you are.,  What is it you're after?  I'd like my neighbors to live better. 

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

He wasn't forced out.  He finally made a difficult decision, and Jill has been selfishly pushing him to continue.  

He's finally realizing he can't last 4 years as the President again.  He's old, acts like every other old person I've ever met.  At least he stepped down before it was too late.  

Should have he stepped down sooner, yes.  Life throws curveballs and can change in an instant.

Harris has been vocal about her policy stances, doesn't take more than 1 min of googling or visiting her website for that information.

Wow.  Denying Jan 6th happened, and videos of Trumps comments?  His own daughter coming out publicly/testifying that he was advised to call on protesters to stop sooner.  Sounds like you're in denial.

I denied J6 happened?

That's interesting, but not surprising coming from someone so easily gaslit.

Trump said on J6 these exact words, yet they were never played during the J6 committee hearings and edited out with religious zeal from.all msm reporting

I wonder why?

2 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

I can promise that I'm no idiot.  If you want to compare any mental aptitude test, job, salary, etc...just let me know.  Not being arrogant, just answering your ridiculous callout

You can be in mensa and be a useful idiot. We've got a Quack, MD and a few doltish attorneys here who prove that advanced degrees and academic achievement do not render one immune from useful idiocy.

I didn't call you an idiot btw, I called you a useful idiot. Big difference. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

You’re embarrassing.

Pretending to be a golly gee centrist who just so happens to defend Democrats at every turn.

Then bizarrely states you’re “not an idiot” and challenges a person you’ve never met to a proverbial d*** measuring contest over aptitude, job and salary.  

Then when I hit you with the laughing reaction, you go back and hit my posts with the same reaction.   Are you even old enough to vote?

• Like (+1) 2

Moderates in 2024 - redefined much like what’s a woman?  What’s a moderate?

Here it is …. Very “folksy”

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

You’re embarrassing.

Pretending to be a golly gee centrist who just so happens to defend Democrats at every turn.

Then bizarrely states you’re “not an idiot” and challenges a person you’ve never met to a proverbial d*** measuring contest over aptitude, job and salary.  

Then when I hit you with the laughing reaction, you go back and hit my posts with the same reaction.   Are you even old enough to vote?

Wow.  That's a typical response.

I'm not defending at every turn, what topic did I defend?  I mentioned my views, and I am centrist.  You're literally interpreting 3-4 posts, without meeting me, and acting like you have me figured out.

The other poster called me a "useful idiot", which I take offense to.  I'm not an idiot in any means, just because I disagree with someone's point of view, they result to insults.  Again, typical.  And like you said, someone who has never met me, just like you trying to be judgmental.  Should I say you both have low emotional intelligence, based on your snap/insulting reaction?

Since when can I not laugh at someone's post.  Your comments were off base/humorous to me, which probably prompted you to laugh at mine.  Again, you seem like the sensitive/emotional one here.

Carry on, I'm not here to ruin your day.  You seem way more emotionally invested in this conversation, I'd rather wait to see the upcoming debates (if Trump actually agrees to it).

And btw, I'm 40 happily married with a son and quite successful so far in life..thanks for asking/caring

Have to remember how far left the Ds have moved in the last 5 years let alone the last 15

And Obama once said marriage was between a man and woman - which they can no longer define.  

All they do is lie.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Yes. 

You are aware that are very different levels to this, correct..

Not that I think it should matter, but we literally found out last week that her husband cheated on his first wife and forced her to have an abortion.  That stuff comes out when you’re the nominee.  

What are her policy provisions?  Where are they?  Can you direct me to them?  Because she won’t talk about them.. She hasn’t outlined them anywhere.  What other candidate gets that ability if they have to go through a primary?   Answer.. nobody. 

You know this intimate and irrelevant detail about the first wife, of the husband of a presidential candidate, a detail that would never have been public knowledge for any reason were it not tangentially associated with a presidential candidate, and you maintain that this candidate has had "no public vetting"...despite obvious evidence of vetting.  Shes been the DA, the AG, a senator, and most recently VP of the united states and you act like she's burst onto the scene out of relative obscurity like a junior senator from Illinois.  This board spends much of their day recounting her disastrous history in San Francisco and epic history of her oral skills and you tell me she's had zero public vetting?  Come on...

Her campaign began 2 weeks ago and she basically was picked as the democratic nominee a few days ago right?  I have no clue how long it takes to publicly launch a comprehensive platform but she had better put one out there soon or the short road to the presidency she was gifted will be completely squandered...assuming Americans vote based on policy provisions and I think we both know that they don't. 

This whole episode has been a bizarre chapter than instills very little faith in how our political system works but "no public vetting" is a weak take.  Reviewing the bullet points on the campaign website is probably less than 1% of the political vetting process.  

Edited by Jauronimo

1 minute ago, Jauronimo said:

You know this intimate and irrelevant detail about the first wife, of the husband of a presidential candidate, a detail that would never have been public knowledge for any reason were it not tangentially associated with a presidential candidate, and you maintain that this candidate has had "no public vetting"...despite obvious evidence of vetting.  Shes been the DA, the AG, a senator, and most recently VP of the united states and you act like she's burst onto the scene out of relative obscurity like a junior senator from Illinois.  This board spends much of their day recounting her disastrous history in San Francisco and epic history of ***** and you tell me she's had zero public vetting?  Come on...

Her campaign began 2 weeks ago and she basically was picked as the democratic nominee a few days ago right?  I have no clue how long it takes to publicly launch a comprehensive platform but she had better put one out there soon or the short road to the presidency she was gifted will be completely squandered...assuming Americans vote based on policy provisions and I think we both know that they don't. 

This whole episode has been a bizarre chapter than instills very little faith in how our political system works but "no public vetting" is a weak take.  Reviewing the bullet points on the campaign website is probably less than 1% of the political vetting process.  

Shes been gifted the easiest road to the presidency in modern history (not even counting her idiot opponent)

What do you think happens in a primary?  Do you think she’s be the nominee if Dems held one? 

Last time she participated Tulsi Gabbard murdered live on tv and her campaign fell off a cliff because she could never consolidate on a platform.  She was too wish washy, and then washed out.  

Now, with no primary, only a few months with a honeymoon phase, followed by the DNC, she might not even need to elaborate on policy.   It’s been 17 days now and still zero questions from the media. 

None of this would be acceptable for a typical nominee.  They’d have gone through the rigors of a primary and the public would have seen the oppo research dump, plus learned of their main policy stances - as well as where they stand, generally, on other topics. 

We have none of that.  And it’s by design. 

Her campaign is empty.  Just like her platform.  Just like her astroturfed influencers.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, MasterStrategist said:

Kinda like some ex-president...(gas lighting).  Getting a dose of their own medicine doesn't sit well now.

Snitch hotline, for people violating a State Order?  I'd say that should align with law abiding citizens' views and wanting all to follow state mandate.  "Snitch line" was originally established with 2 goals in mind: 1. Target population that was following misinformation/inform them and 2. free up 911 call center volume, as too many were already being Karen's.  Nobody was actually put in jail, threat of fine/jail was dangling the "stick" to get community aligned and all to follow the mandate.  Why should some pick and choose which mandates/laws to follow

The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final most essential command.

Holy crap. You're no centrist. 

20 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final most essential command.

Holy crap. You're no centrist. 

You don't know me.  I lean GOP on alot of topics: energy, school/education, abortion I have mixed views, Healthcare, Border policies.  I also have many Democratic policies that I support, but most are Biden-esque levels/even more conservative.

I'm from PA, in a GOP county, and really like our Governor Shapiro.  Glad he wasnt chosen to be on the ticket/VP.  He is a moderate IMO, being pushed by the more extreme left wing on certain policies.  I just know he loves his State/people, and has accomplished alot already.  There's a reason his rating are high here.

You can call me what you want, but I'm a centrist at heart and support my community regardless of party affiliation/beliefs, and wont judge them for valuing their stance.  I have opinions like all others, but have little respect for those who feel the need to throw insults/judgment at a whim. 

I wasn't raised to support a man of such low character/selfishness, like Trump.  Regardless of my opinion on issues/policies, I can't fathom my son thinking that's what a leader should represent in our country.

So yeah, that must mean I'm a "useful idiot", "not a centrist"- by your words.  🤦‍♂️

Edited by MasterStrategist
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1