#TamponTim Getting To Know Dem VP Pick: Stolen Valor Marxist Tim Walz

2 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

He said she he was growing up, the laws didn’t change until 1977. What ever.

Wow. Three short hours ago you intimidated that it was all over the internet if someone took three seconds to google it. Now you give us an exceedingly lame “what ever”.  You should probably take a break. 

• Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

Wow. Three short hours ago you intimidated that it was all over the internet if someone took three seconds to google it. Now you give us an exceedingly lame “what ever”.  You should probably take a break. 

Okay so I googled, included the link to the Wikipedia page. Where it clearly says…

“All ***** laws were repealed at the state level when a revised criminal code was enacted in June 1977, effective on July 1, 1978.[4][5] The unicameral Nebraska Legislature accomplished the repeal by overriding the veto of the original legislation by Governor J. James Exon by the minimum margin, 32 to 15. No other state repealed its ***** criminalization statute by such a veto override.“

Walz said when he was growing up. Which would have been before and around 1977. So when you come back saying the laws are changes now, it’s hard for me to take your argument seriously, and wonder why I should bother citing evidence, then you try and turn it around that I’m being the #######.  

like I said whatever.