#TamponTim Getting To Know Dem VP Pick: Stolen Valor Marxist Tim Walz

10 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

Did you read it. 

Nope.  I just know she had one.

49 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

And yet everything else about him seems so truthful...

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Doc said:

Nope.  I just know she had one.

And yet everything else about him seems so truthful...

You should read it.  Get some insight into his horrific upbringing and the resulting consequences of a deeply flawed mentally ill human. 

11 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

Didn’t Trumps sister write a book about him.  Lol. 

Whataboutism at it's best! His own brother calls him a lying sack of schitt, yet you stupid leftie praise him like he's some kind of war hero. Which he is not, in fact he's a coward who a abandoned his troops when they were called up. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Westside said:

Whataboutism at it's best! His own brother calls him a lying sack of schitt, yet you stupid leftie praise him like he's some kind of war hero. Which he is not, in fact he's a coward who a abandoned his troops when they were called up. 

Didn’t defend him at all. Just asked a question. Sorry you got triggered Trump loyalist.  ***** moron. 

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, nedboy7 said:

Didn’t defend him at all. Just asked a question. Sorry you got triggered Trump loyalist.  ***** moron. 

You don't like it when you get called out on your deflection? Too bad, don't deflect then. I'm sorry/not sorry you were so triggered by my post. Get over it simp.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

Grammatical error. 

Just like drinking, driving and speeding at almost 100 MPH is a hearing problem. :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

You may win the election true but you're not winning I promise you that.

They're not winning the election.  The polls are bogus and after Harris backs out of the ABC debate, it will be all but over.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1