#TamponTim Getting To Know Dem VP Pick: Stolen Valor Marxist Tim Walz

34 minutes ago, GMB 8888 said:

I don’t think he’s being mocked for going to Yale, it’s being used a political device to try and show JD isn’t one of the “good old Midwest boys” and more of an elite. It’s a dumb and stupid argument.

Just like mocking someone for going to a small college, also dumb.

Just use context next time instead of cheerleading on your teams sideline. Both teams suck.

I have no idea what you are saying.  Here's Yale's acceptance rate:  Pretty Stupid Angle by Tampon Timmy

53 minutes ago, Irv said:

What's with Tampon Tim mocking Vance for graduating from Yale?  He graduated from Chadron State ranked 132/167 universities in the Midwest.  That's right. Not the whole country.   What a dope.  

Crappy Chadron State

The party that comes off as brain dead and can't do interviews really might be brain dead. No surprise there. Kamala would be by far the dumbest president we have had and we just had a senile Biden

• Like (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Irv said:

I have no idea what you are saying.  Here's Yale's acceptance rate:  Pretty Stupid Angle by Tampon Timmy

I was just trying to explain why it’s a stupid argument for Walz or Vance to make about each other, bickering over identity politics is trash bag status.

and yet people like you buy into it and spread the tribalism. Cut the bull#### and focus on the policy, ignore the rage-baiting from both sides.

unless you just view this all as entertainment, then go ahead and continue your stan account.

Edited by GMB 8888

1 minute ago, GMB 8888 said:

and yet people like you buy into it and spread the tribalism. Cut the bull#### and focus on the policy, ignore the rage-baiting from both sides.

Except, commenting on what is actually the news of the day (Walz's speech) is NOT buying into it.

You need to come down off your mountaintop. . . . . . . . . . . (That's Frank's schtick anyway B-))

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Except, commenting on what is actually the news of the day (Walz's speech) is NOT buying into it.

You need to come down off your mountaintop. . . . . . . . . . . (That's Frank's schtick anyway B-))

it’s just dumb seeing all the mud slinging and reposts here…nothing is put into context intelligently by anyone. It’s all “omg look at this insanity” then a repost from Twitter with no context, created by a partisan account.

its shocking how little people here are connected to the policy issues and would rather engage in the WWE-style identity politics. Seems quite childish for everyone involved.

9 minutes ago, GMB 8888 said:

I was just trying to explain why it’s a stupid argument for Walz or Vance to make about each other, bickering over identity politics is trash bag status.

unless you just view this all as entertainment, then go ahead and continue your stan account.

You're funny.  This whole f*cking election is about identity politics.  The Dems have been living off it for 3 3/4 years.  Have you been in a coma or something?

Edited by Irv
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Irv said:

You're funny.  This whole f*cking election is about identity politics.  The Dems have been living off it for 3 3/4 years.  Have you been in a coma or something?

I choose to not engage in that level of politics, thus why I try my best to ignore. Engaging on a local/state level is much more rewarding, it’s just sad seeing so many people here seem to thrive off that level of hatred/vitriol/propaganda from both sides.

People need to go touch grass and talk to their neighbors.

4 minutes ago, GMB 8888 said:

I choose to not engage in that level of politics, thus why I try my best to ignore. Engaging on a local/state level is much more rewarding, it’s just sad seeing so many people here seem to thrive off that level of hatred/vitriol/propaganda from both sides.

People need to go touch grass and talk to their neighbors.

Before you start crying, maybe go to gentler website.  What a mess.  

3 minutes ago, Irv said:

Before you start crying, maybe go to gentler website.  What a mess.  

Not at all, this is a truly bizarre social interaction in here. It’s fascinating seeing all the plebs argue over crumbs lol.

1 hour ago, GMB 8888 said:

Not at all, this is a truly bizarre social interaction in here. It’s fascinating seeing all the plebs argue over crumbs lol.

Then Kwitcherbitchin'

8 hours ago, B-Man said:

Hey, you, get off of my cloud

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Mocking them is grosser. Glad Jay is out of a job. 

I agree.  Don't like him yanking his son and don't like anyone making fun of his son.  Some things are simply off limits.  

• Thank you (+1) 2