#TamponTim Getting To Know Dem VP Pick: Stolen Valor Marxist Tim Walz

Im sorry King that you're insisting that people accept your hand waving nuance in regard to IVF.

Do you understand the difference between in vitro and in vivo? I do.

If I published a paper describing  experiments as being carried out in vivo that were actually performed in vitro, lets just say that the journal and my colleagues wouldn't be buying any hand waving bloviating nonsense.

Beyond that inconvenient truth, people who insist peacefully and patriotically really means go do an insurrection and who insist that specifically condemning neo nazis and white nationalists means you support them don't get to appeal to nuance and hand waving arguments about ANY topic.

Start living under a blue sky again and maybe we'll talk.

• Agree 1

10 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

I know the difference. Our family and friends didn’t. Trying to explain the nuances of fertility treatments to people who aren’t familiar with them is not a fun experience.

So why misrepresent anything? I can understand your family and friends confusing things. But for someone that lived it, like you, me, the Obamas, Timmy, you clearly know and understand the difference and wouldn't misrepresent it. If you do, it's intentional and I don't understand why you'd do it.

• Agree 2

10 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

So why misrepresent anything? I can understand your family and friends confusing things. But for someone that lived it, like you, me, the Obamas, Timmy, you clearly know and understand the difference and wouldn't misrepresent it. If you do, it's intentional and I don't understand why you'd do it.

You mean besides not caring if they lie just as long as it helps them?

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Pokebball said:

There's a huge difference between private conversations amongst friends and family of an intensely emotional and often painful process, and politicking for votes at the level Walz plays at.  He knows that, he's adept at the game and seems to be consistently pretty careless with his "nuance".  

• Agree 4

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

I'm not wasting my time watching the whole speech.  I was hoping to see what the context of that weird mention of Yale but couldn't get it from the 6 seconds.

• Like (+1) 1

Walz

-Lied about his military rank

-Lied about using weapons in war

-Lied about using IVF

-Strong ties to communist China

-Let his own city burn during BLM riots

But people should vote for him because he likes "Joy" and he didn't go to a good college. Makes sense. He seems super qualified.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, K D said:

Walz

-Lied about his military rank

-Lied about using weapons in war

-Lied about using IVF

-Strong ties to communist China

-Let his own city burn during BLM riots

But people should vote for him because he likes "Joy" and he didn't go to a good college. Makes sense. He seems super qualified.

So what.  They all lie.  Right Trumpers!!!? 

What are you rolling your eyes at Tommy Bahamas? 

When The Washington Post Fact Checker team first started cataloguing President Donald Trump’s false or misleading claims, we recorded 492 suspect claims in the first 100 days of his presidency. On Nov. 2 alone, the day before the 2020 vote, Trump made 503 false or misleading claims as he barnstormed across the country in a desperate effort to win reelection.

This astonishing jump in falsehoods is the story of Trump’s tumultuous reign. By the end of his term, Trump had accumulated 30,573 untruths during his presidency — averaging about 21 erroneous claims a day.

Edited by nedboy7
  • Eyeroll 1

8 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Right said, Ned.  Kudos. 

accurate…that’s why it’s so weird to see people make politics and politicians their personalities. 

like if you’re wearing anything with a politicians name or slogan on it (any party) then you’re ***** weird. these people aren’t our friends.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, GMB 8888 said:

accurate…that’s why it’s so weird to see people make politics and politicians their personalities. 

like if you’re wearing anything with a politicians name or slogan on it (any party) then you’re ***** weird. these people aren’t our friends.

No celebrity is.

Just now, Doc said:

No celebrity is.

Are including band t shirts here lol? At least some celebs (depending on the industry) provide some type of art whether it’s music/movies/TV. 

politicians provide me nothing.

5 minutes ago, GMB 8888 said:

People like their liars a certain way, and some get pretty feisty at people who prefer a different brand of shenanigans. 

I go back to the Trump/Biden debate (the first one, 2016) where Trump roughed him up pretty good.  The hand wringing over civil discourse and rudeness was pretty funny, especially in light of the fact that Biden amde a career out of bluster and being pretty much a class A d-bag to those he was up against.   I'm not even criticizing him for it, the guy was good in that role.    

What's with Tampon Tim mocking Vance for graduating from Yale?  He graduated from Chadron State ranked 132/167 universities in the Midwest.  That's right. Not the whole country.   What a dope.  

Crappy Chadron State

5 minutes ago, Irv said:

What's with Tampon Tim mocking Vance for graduating from Yale?  He graduated from Chadron State ranked 132/167 universities in the Midwest.  That's right. Not the whole country.   What a dope.  

Crappy Chadron State

I don’t think he’s being mocked for going to Yale, it’s being used a political device to try and show JD isn’t one of the “good old Midwest boys” and more of an elite. It’s a dumb and stupid argument.

Just like mocking someone for going to a small college, also dumb.

Just use context next time instead of cheerleading on your teams sideline. Both teams suck.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Irv said:

I don't really care what college Timmy went to.

What is perplexing is how he keeps 'thinking' that the fact that Sen. Vance climbed out of abject poverty to attend Yale is some kind of "gotcha"

You're right Irv, What a dope !

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I don't really care what college Timmy went to.

What is perplexing is how he keeps 'thinking' that the fact that Sen. Vance climbed out of abject poverty to attend Yale is some kind of "gotcha"

You're right Irv, What a dope !

Some people think that if you went to Yale, you were rich.  Sounds like Timmy didn't do his homework.

• Like (+1) 1