#TamponTim Getting To Know Dem VP Pick: Stolen Valor Marxist Tim Walz

1 minute ago, NickelCity said:

The swiftboating of Walz is ridiculous - I'm rarely on PPP but I hate seeing veterans denigrated. 

Neither VP candidate's service records are hard to look up. Modern shock jocks on X are not the place to do it. 

No one is criticizing Gov. Walz's service record.

VETERANS are pointing out that he has consistently embellished his own record.

That is a infamita to other veterans.

But you knew that.

• Like (+1) 4

1 minute ago, 4th&long said:

Tampons are not required to be in boys barrooms. Do your research.

Yes they are required for ALL bathrooms.

Do yourself a favor and let the adults talk.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Do yourself a favor and read. They are only required to be placed in schools where someone who is menstruating can access them. The rest (where) was left up to the schools!

Maga lies. That’s all you know.

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Do yourself a favor and read. They are only required to be placed in schools where someone who is menstruating can access them. The rest (where) was left up to the schools!

Maga lies. That’s all you know.

Cause elite and corporate funded PACs push that legislation and the politicians that push it.  Ie.  Hrc and Trevor project. 

Your comment showed why they put them in every bathroom in that state.  

institutional investment groups like vanguard and blackrock  require esg for investment purposes.  

Edited by Tommy Callahan
  • Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Cause elite and corporate funded PACs push that legislation and the politicians that push it.  Ie.  Hrc and Trevor project. 

Your comment showed why they put them in every bathroom in that state.  

institutional investment groups like vanguard and blackrock  require esg for investment purposes.  

No it doesn’t. In fact the article goes on to state that the largest school district in the state does not have them in the boys bathroom. Do yourself a favor and read! They can be in there but they don’t have to be. Girls bathrooms obviously,  gender neutral bathrooms and the nurses office. They just have to be accessible to anyone who menstruates. Read the law and read some articles on it. You people just make yourselves look stupid. 

my maga brother called me yesterday and asked me if I heard about the law. I said I did but I haven’t looked into it yet because, you know, who cares? No one is voting for a vp. So I was thinking about our discussion and decided to look it up. Turns out you people are full of *****. No surprise!

Edited by 4th&long
  • Eyeroll 1

Just like the rest of the states to do it.  When the law passed they tried to add the word women and it was struck down. 

The people pushing it believe any sex can menstruate. 

Edited by Tommy Callahan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

Nothing smart to say anymore? Sad

2 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Just like the rest of the states to do it.  When the law passed they tried to add the word women and it was struck down. 

The people pushing it believe any sex can menstruate. 

More bull *****. Yawn.

13 hours ago, B-Man said:

No one is criticizing Gov. Walz's service record.

VETERANS are pointing out that he has consistently embellished his own record.

That is a infamita to other veterans.

But you knew that.

He's probably given literally millions of orders, and can you find one guy that will disrespect him now?  I'll bet our friends in 'The House' can't find one either.  If you're a veteran, who's mad about stolen honor, then that's fine.  You get to pull that card.   If you're a nobody who never served media sponge, and want to make it an issue(for you and your side), then have at it.  

7 hours ago, daz28 said:

He's probably given literally millions of orders, and can you find one guy that will disrespect him now?  I'll bet our friends in 'The House' can't find one either.  If you're a veteran, who's mad about stolen honor, then that's fine.  You get to pull that card.   If you're a nobody who never served media sponge, and want to make it an issue(for you and your side), then have at it.  

Does that count for those here who didn't serve and criticized Trump for getting out of military duty because of bone spurs?  I bet that would be everyone...

Waltz should be tried for stolen valor and thrown in jail.  What kind of scumbag does that?  Only awful dirtbags like this sh*thead Waltz.  All the men and women who died serving our country are rolling in their graves.  F*ck him.  

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

^^ Look at that! He's quoting the Mainstream Media! 

Should I ignore this as leftist propaganda?

No, but we should ignore you as left wing propaganda.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Finding really hates that I ignore it.

:lol:

Beautiful 

57 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

No, but we should ignore you as left wing propaganda.

Yes! More of you should put Finding "Biden Is Mentally Fit" Qanon on ignore.