#TamponTim Getting To Know Dem VP Pick: Stolen Valor Marxist Tim Walz

7 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Do you think the other 94% understands the paperwork to retire as a CSM and not a regular master sergeant?

Interesting reply to make it all about tampons. Your episode of soiling yourself and darting into the girls room must have really left a mark.

I imagine the 94% understands what kind of person nods along on camera when their interviewer describes them as an Afghanistan war vet. Do you think those that saw combat care? Those wounded care? Those that lost loved ones? It’s ok that you do not. You have already declared yourself a moral person so no need for you to reexamine. Easier for you to pretend the issue is solely related to paperwork. Weird. 

Edited by Biden is Mentally Fit

Just now, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

Interesting reply to make it all about tampons. Your episode of soiling yourself and darting into the girls room must have really left a mark.

I imagine the 94% understands what kind of person nods along on camera when their interviewer describes them as an Afghanistan war vet. Do you think those that saw combat care? Those wounded care? Those that lost loved ones? It’s ok that you do not. You have already declared yourself a moral person so no need for you to reexamine. Easier for you to pretend the issue is solely related to paperwork. 

Yes, I made it all about tampons. That's why I devoted four paragraphs about his military service. 

Are you always this deliberately obtuse, or have you forgotten your pills today?

• Vomit 1
  • Dislike 1

9 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Yes, I made it all about tampons. That's why I devoted four paragraphs about his military service. 

Are you always this deliberately obtuse, or have you forgotten your pills today?

You won’t address if you think those that served in combat and those that suffered are offended by Walz misrepresenting his service - repeatedly. Over a period of years. 

Two paragraphs. The last two were more of your trademark overwrought whining. 

Edited by Biden is Mentally Fit
  • Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

You won’t address if you think those that served in combat and those that suffered are offended by Walz misrepresenting his service - repeatedly. Over a period of years. 

Two paragraphs. The last two were more of your trademark overwrought whining. 

Are they? Are they offended? Are you omnipotent? Do you speak for all veterans?

• Vomit 1

8 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Are they? Are they offended? Are you omnipotent? Do you speak for all veterans?

You have spoken for everyone by declaring that no one cares. For you to respond in this way only highlights your lack of self-awareness. Another of your hallmarks. Sad.

IMG_3234.jpeg.5555a7f2264f00ad08077b884131c363.jpeg

I speak for no veterans. Their service and sacrifice does the talking. I suspect people that served in combat care. I know the grieving family of Marine Lance Cpl. Patrick Ryan Adle cares. I suspect people that loved the guy in this picture care. Better for you to be outraged about people caring so that you can continue fluffing a fat f**k 60 yo politician. Weird that you are invested in that. 

• Like (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

We don’t have a Trudeau to lead us so some of our citizens show an interest. Lol. 

it is not interest, it is just more us vs them. yawn.

and i feel the same way about both vp picks.

as for Trudeau...he has little to no power over us compared to the USA.

Edited by dickleyjones

21 hours ago, B-Man said:

image.png.a1bd20d2f8aea3a228eddc73a304301c.png   The role of the Star Tribune revisited

By Scott Johnson 

Some observers outside Minnesota may reasonably ask, if Governor Tim Walz is so bad (and, as I say, worse than bad), why he has done so well politically. The reasons are many. One reason is the subservience of the Star Tribune to the needs of the Democratic Party. 

The work of the Star Tribune in Walz’s service provides a current case study. See, for example, Rochelle Olson’s treatment of the current controversy regarding Walz’s departure from the Minnesota National Guard before it was to deploy to Iraq in this classic “Fact check: Walz’s National Guard records show that Vance’s claim of ‘stolen valor’ is false.” Subhead: “GOP vice presidential candidate JD Vance claims that the Minnesota governor and Democratic vice presidential candidate bailed as his unit headed to Iraq, but Walz retired before his unit was called up.” The Star Tribune featured Olson’s story on page one yesterday. (Dustin Grage has stepped up to serve as a one-man Walz truth squad.)

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2024/08/the-role-of-the-star-tribune-2.php

This Swift Boat stuff against Walz is hilarious.

Trump just campaigned for a guy who pretended to be shot in Afghanistan.

https://www.newsweek.com/tim-sheehys-changing-story-about-getting-shot-1887752

In a campaign video in December, Sheehy cited a gunshot wound he received in combat that he said left a bullet in his right arm as evidence of his toughness. "I got thick skin — though it's not thick enough. I have a bullet stuck in this arm still from Afghanistan," he said.

However, according to a record filed in U.S. District Court for the District of Montana, after a family visit to Montana's Glacier National Park, Sheehy told a National Park Service ranger in October 2015, more than a year after he left active duty, that he accidentally shot himself in the right arm that day when his Colt .45 revolver fell and discharged while he was loading his vehicle in the park.

If every MAGA on here doesn’t call for him to drop out of the Senate race then we will know they’re just a bunch of hypocrites.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I wasn't in the military.

I'm not a golfer.

Only very occasionally fish.

But even I know that these 3 things inspire more exaggeration and bs among men than any other endeavor.

Let's just knock 30% of all such claims as a starting point.

Consider me unbothered.

Like how polling shows almost 80% of reporters self report having a degree.  Over 50% for advanced.  

When less than 25% actually have one.  

Much of social media is people exaggerating on levels. 

You are not running for president.  

Stolen valor is ugly. 

4 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Like how polling shows almost 80% of reporters self report having a degree.  Over 50% for advanced.  

When less than 25% actually have one.  

Much of social media is people exaggerating on levels. 

You are not running for president.  

Stolen valor is ugly. 

I have had the unfortunate experience of working on VA disability claims.

Any idea of what percentage of such claims include exaggerated service-related disabilities? Outright fraud?

I dealt with one where the vet never deployed. Never left the continental USA, but claimed PTSD. And won.

We just dealt with that here in an ordinary sense. JD Vance was characterized (to be fair, not his own words) as having "fought" in a war. I called bs on that. He was deployed to a communications unit. No indication he was every shot at. The argument against me was that "yeah, but he was in an area where he could've been shot at."

As I said: whatever.

• Eyeroll 1

9 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I have had the unfortunate experience of working on VA disability claims.

Any idea of what percentage of such claims include exaggerated service-related disabilities? Outright fraud?

I dealt with one where the vet never deployed. Never left the continental USA, but claimed PTSD. And won.

We just dealt with that here in an ordinary sense. JD Vance was characterized (to be fair, not his own words) as having "fought" in a war. I called bs on that. He was deployed to a communications unit. No indication he was every shot at. The argument against me was that "yeah, but he was in an area where he could've been shot at."

As I said: whatever.

Was he in a war theatre?  Were you?  Was the dude that Harris picked? 

It is what it is.  

Right now every vet is getting partial disability due to privatizing and low bid policies the last decade.

Just now, Tommy Callahan said:

Right now every vet is getting partial disability due to privatizing and low bid policies the last decade.

I have no idea what this is supposed to mean.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/05/23/va-benefits-for-profit-companies-pact-act/

But I do know that the majority of vets now seem to believe that a service-related disability claim is their right, regardless of whether they have any such disability. And that there's a wave of vets many years after discharge bringing bogus PTSD claims.

One example: vet whose hobby was 4-wheeling on bone-jarring Colorado mountain trails, all with a disability rating based on serious back pain. And then he went back in to try to add a PTSD claim.

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

I'm glad that we have Roundy to tell us that nobody cares...

If it’s so cowardly why didn’t they object to his retirement request? 

3 hours ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

You have spoken for everyone by declaring that no one cares. For you to respond in this way only highlights your lack of self-awareness. Another of your hallmarks. Sad.

IMG_3234.jpeg.5555a7f2264f00ad08077b884131c363.jpeg

I speak for no veterans. Their service and sacrifice does the talking. I suspect people that served in combat care. I know the grieving family of Marine Lance Cpl. Patrick Ryan Adle cares. I suspect people that loved the guy in this picture care. Better for you to be outraged about people caring so that you can continue fluffing a fat f**k 60 yo politician. Weird that you are invested in that. 

That’s cool, I’ll let you get back to ***** it to President Bone Spurs and Senator Couchbanger then and pretending Walz is some kind of evil villain. 

One day you’ll learn how to have a rational, adult argument with no gaslighting or absurd non sequitors. I’ll look forward to it.

• Eyeroll 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I have no idea what this is supposed to mean.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/05/23/va-benefits-for-profit-companies-pact-act/

But I do know that the majority of vets now seem to believe that a service-related disability claim is their right, regardless of whether they have any such disability. And that there's a wave of vets many years after discharge bringing bogus PTSD claims.

One example: vet whose hobby was 4-wheeling on bone-jarring Colorado mountain trails, all with a disability rating based on serious back pain. And then he went back in to try to add a PTSD claim.

If you were as involved as you say.  You would know it's for hearing and due to ***** earplugs.

But while we are on this topic.  Good friend is a nurse practitioner , they are seeing the same thing. People claiming PTSD, autism, gender diaspora with no actual diagnosis from a psychiatrist.  Then they get mad when he refers them to psych or the BSD.