#TamponTim Getting To Know Dem VP Pick: Stolen Valor Marxist Tim Walz

9 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Did Tim get bone spurs like Donald? Did he experience his own personal Vietnam navigating the sex-fueled minefield of the 1980's?

Did Tim have asthma like the guy Nancy Pelosi wants to put on Mount Rushmore?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I mean, it does point out you are either being inconsistent or holding one party to a higher standard.

Actually I'm totally consistent on this.  President Trump AND President Biden are draft dodgers with 4 deferments each. Trump - bone spurs. Biden - Asthma even though he played on the football team.

• Agree 4

16 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I applaud anyone who was able to dodge being drafted during Vietnam…

“F” that bull sh*t war…👍

I agree it was a bull sh*t war. We've had a LOT of bull sh*t wars in this country.   But if one was able to buy a deferment that means someone else  had to go in your place that couldn't afford said deferment.  Why should some be able to buy themselves out when others can't.  Actually I think that's why we have an all volunteer military now.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

Showing a consistent pattern of lies, large and small, is important.. . . . . . . . . . but you knew that.

3fc614b3acdc4baa387d1a5713bc628cd01f6122

• Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Showing a consistent pattern of lies, large and small, is important.. . . . . . . . . . but you knew that.

3fc614b3acdc4baa387d1a5713bc628cd01f6122

Who the ***** still wears a Guy Fawkes mask in 2024? Go outside.

Also Vance was a pencil pusher but I don’t hear you morons nitpicking his service. 

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

Also Vance was a pencil pusher but I don’t hear you morons nitpicking his service. 

Because he didn't lie about it. . . . . . . . . . . . .  but you knew that.

13 hours ago, B-Man said:

• Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

Actually I'm totally consistent on this.  President Trump AND President Biden are draft dodgers with 4 deferments each. Trump - bone spurs. Biden - Asthma even though he played on the football team.

That's semi fair.  I look forward to seeing your response when we find out he did nothing wrong.

I would hope you were  appalled at Trump's comments on Mccain?  He seems to get a pass from everyone on just about anything.  

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Criticism for someone who abandons their unit as it's LEADER right before being deployed to a war zone?

Roundy: Nitpicking.

He submitted retirement papers two years before they were deployed. 

13 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

That's semi fair.  I look forward to seeing your response when we find out he did nothing wrong.

I would hope you were  appalled at Trump's comments on Mccain?  He seems to get a pass from everyone on just about anything.  

Trump's comments about McCain's service were egregious, though I personally think McCain was a horrible senator and a bad guy generally.  I didn't always feel this way, but as I stopped to consider the problems at the border-from the victimization of travelers, the involvement of the cartels, and the power he had as a Senator...I believe he was complicit in a whole lot of pain and suffering because he benefited financially from it.    I think that's the general trend in DC, btw.

Were you appalled at Harris' treatment of Kavanaugh?  Her comments about JB and his groping of women, or JB's acknowledgement of inappropriate touching? 

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

My contention on this is Walz' statement that he carried the same weapons in war currently that are on American streets.  It's a lie cuz hehe never went to war. Most veterans haven't. No biggee.  Just don't say you did when you didn't.  Now if we can find a war he carried said weapons in that no one knows about, sure, I'll backtrack.  

As far as the retirement stuff I don't know enough about Army regulations and what he knew when to for sure say one way or the other.

23 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

The I like guys who weren't captured?  I thought it was gross.  John McCain was a true American war hero. Even beyond the Hanoi Hilton his career was superb.  I didn't agree with his politics and he was corrupt (Keating Five) but a great Naval officer.

My favorite quote of his while running against W was when he said when he went to bed at night at the Hanoi Hilton he could rest easy knowing George Bush was patrolling the skies of Texas.

I think the pass on everything may depend on one's perspective.  Impeached twice and convicted on 34 counts is getting away with everything?

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

7 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

Why do you think he lied about being in Iraq and Afghanistan? Are you OK with that?

Washington Post already debunked this. There is no evidence he ever claimed he served in Afghanistan.

• Like (+1) 1