#TamponTim Getting To Know Dem VP Pick: Stolen Valor Marxist Tim Walz

2 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

Have you considered therapy?   Maybe a 12 step program? I don't ever remember seeing you actually correct anything ever.

Yes.  I've taken 3 lessons but need more.  Bunker game sucks.  Sometimes my fade morphs into a slice.  Money game tomorrow.  We bet $5 a side  Therapy...

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

2 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

“Vance accuses.” 

Not the media asking questions.  

“Vance accuses.”

I think she's pretty hot in a progressive, girl next door way.  Too bad she's married to an active serviceman.

1 hour ago, dickleyjones said:

let me guess...

R's hate Walz cause he's a democrat. Fight!

D's hate Vance cause he's a republican. Fight!

once again, the centrists have to be the adults in the room.

and your preference??

8 hours ago, Roundybout said:

This invalidates his entire 25 year national guard career?

Why do you gobble down Chinese propaganda so easily?

How is what I said "Chinese propaganda"?  The only way you you could disprove what I said is to provide documentation that he carried a weapon like gang bangers have into a war. Can you do that?

And no.  It does not invalidate his service record in any way.  I respect him for his service but the lie about him being in a war does give me pause in considering voting for him.

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Well, he did.  Perhaps you should listen.

Them why is he so concerned about the clearly faked Vance couch story that has so many of you all revved up? 

2 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Yes.  I've taken 3 lessons but need more.  Bunker game sucks.  Sometimes my fade morphs into a slice.  Money game tomorrow.  We bet $5 a side  Therapy...

https://www.betterhelp.com/

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, dickleyjones said:

let me guess...

R's hate Walz cause he's a democrat. Fight!

D's hate Vance cause he's a republican. Fight!

once again, the centrists have to be the adults in the room.

It’s always been that way.

It’s a cycle. One party that’s on top wants to stay on top at all costs. That’s been happening forever.

Problem is is that this might be the most vicious cycle in American political history.

Edited by njbuff
  • Agree 1

44 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Them why is he so concerned about the clearly faked Vance couch story that has so many of you all revved up? 

https://www.betterhelp.com/

Even with all this time,  Life's too short for asshats.  Be the best you can be and have a good life...

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

It’s always been that way.

It’s a cycle. One party that’s on top wants to stay on top at all costs. That’s been happening forever.

Problem is is that this might be the most vicious cycle in American political history.

totally agree about viciousness. it's unhealthy and unnecessary and it's rampant among the political spectrum.

• Like (+1) 2