#TamponTim Getting To Know Dem VP Pick: Stolen Valor Marxist Tim Walz

5 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

You don't tell people you played pro ball which is what Walz did when he said he went to war

It doesn't understand.  It claims to have a masters but reads like a child or someone with severe intellectual defects.  

But it's educated per it's own words.  

Kind of like polling where people self report their highest education.  Often showing "completed college" in the 80% range.  When the percentage of the US population with an advanced degree is under 25%

Edited by Tommy Callahan
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

You mean the retirement he filed TWO YEARS before his squad was deployed to Iraq? That retirement? 

It's HIS release.

Jeez what an ostrich.

do-ostriches-bury-their-heads-in-the-san

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

It's HIS release.

Jeez what an ostrich.

do-ostriches-bury-their-heads-in-the-san

No *****! It’s an article from 2005 when he submitted his retirement documents! TWO YEARS before his squad was deployed! Come on, even you have to be smarter than this!

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Im sure neonazi Jack Posobiec has the inside scoop on the Harris campaign and totally isn’t spoon-feeding rage bait to brain-damaged conservatives like you.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

Tim Walz’s stolen valor scandal is growing.

Kamala Harris on Tuesday announced she chose Minnesota Governor Tim Walz to be her running mate. Immediately after Walz was introduced as Kamala’s running mate, a video of him falsely claiming to be a combat veteran surfaced. Walz’s stolen valor scandal is only getting worse and he refuses to answer questions from the press.

A 2007 video of Tim Walz falsely claiming he deployed in support of Operation Enduring Freedom has surfaced. “I spent 24 years in the National Guard, some of that full-time. I was an artilleryman. I deployed in support of Operation Enduring Freedom.

So, even though the lie is coming straight from his mouth, those with their heads in the ground will ignore it.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Tim Walz’s stolen valor scandal is growing.

Kamala Harris on Tuesday announced she chose Minnesota Governor Tim Walz to be her running mate. Immediately after Walz was introduced as Kamala’s running mate, a video of him falsely claiming to be a combat veteran surfaced. Walz’s stolen valor scandal is only getting worse and he refuses to answer questions from the press.

A 2007 video of Tim Walz falsely claiming he deployed in support of Operation Enduring Freedom has surfaced. “I spent 24 years in the National Guard, some of that full-time. I was an artilleryman. I deployed in support of Operation Enduring Freedom.

So, even though the lie is coming straight from his mouth, those with their heads in the ground will ignore it.

“National guard doesn’t count as military service” is a really great message, you guys should totally lean into it 

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

No *****! It’s an article from 2005 when he submitted his retirement documents! TWO YEARS before his squad was deployed! Come on, even you have to be smarter than this!

He’s not.  If it’s not a cartoon he doesn’t get it.  Don’t bother. 

2 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Was he at Kelly's to make sure they had enough tampons in the men's room?

Nope.  Had to do a couch check to see if that weirdo JD was there. 

• Like (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

MAGAs are not only weird.  They have no class or dignity. It's sad that the country has so many louts.  deplorable.

You don't see the irony in the fact that you spend most of your time here acting like an undignified deplorable lout?

10 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Nope.  Had to do a couch check to see if that weirdo JD was there. 

I hope he didn’t get there by horsebottom…