#TamponTim Getting To Know Dem VP Pick: Stolen Valor Marxist Tim Walz

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

If you support Trump you are a little mentally ill at this point. Take a look at most of the MAGA posters on here - mass delusion, acute paranoia, believing made up information, and so on. 

Believing made up information is how we got to this point. That much we agree on. 

For one, the million hours that CNN, MSNBC and other networks spent over the last eight years talking about Trump being a Russian asset was based on made up information. 

The real Russian misinformation campaign that was used to effect the 2016 election was paid for by Clinton's campaign. When they paid Steele to pay the FSB for dirt on Trump, the Russians were more than happy to supply Russian misinformation. Which the media reported as truth up to this day.

But you don't care. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Boys don't need tampons?

What if it’s an emergency and you have to pick the closest bathroom? 

I won’t lie, I ate some bad shrimp at a banquet once and had to resort to the ladies’ room as the “clench walk” wasn’t getting me to the men’s room at the other end of the hall 

If the media decides to even slightly entertain this story… he might not last.

The only saving grace for him is that they probably won’t, for one.. and secondly, after the Biden/Harris optics, they can’t also be swapping out Veeps. 

But this is bad… and has serious legs. 

Benny Johnson isn’t exactly a go to for me, but the story cited is damning. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

What if it’s an emergency and you have to pick the closest bathroom? 

I won’t lie, I ate some bad shrimp at a banquet once and had to resort to the ladies’ room as the “clench walk” wasn’t getting me to the men’s room at the other end of the hall 

Just stop please.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, SCBills said:

If the media decides to even slightly entertain this story… he might not last.

The only saving grace for him is that they probably won’t, for one.. and secondly, after the Biden/Harris optics, they can’t also be swapping out Veeps. 

But this is bad… and has serious legs. 

Do you enjoy being wrong all the time? Is it a humiliation fetish for you?

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Just stop please.

You gonna keep crying over the hygiene products thing or you gonna man up and realize you have absolutely nothing on Walz?

Just now, Roundybout said:

This doesn’t refute anything.

Youre simply sharing a general statement from some DC Draino / Jack Posobiec version on the left. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Youre simply sharing a general statement from some DC Draino / Jack Posobiec version on the left. 

I posted an entire thread debunking it above. 

Bernie Sanders and Tampon Tim spent their honeymoons Commie countries. If you spent your honeymoon in a commie country you might be a  come.

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

GREAT WALZ OF CHINA

— Walz has visited China 30 times

— After Walz's first trip, he spread Chinese propaganda

— Walz got married on the anniversary of the Tiananmen

Square Massacre because he always wanted to remember

the date

— For his honeymoon, he went back to China, and he

took his high school students with him

— Walz started a travel company that would send them

to China with a bunch of American students every year

and his trips were funded by the Chinese government

— In 2019, he delivered a keynote address to the Chinese

Friendship Organization, a group with deep ties to Chinese intel

Communism is so 80's... Meanwhile:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/apr/19/fbi-china-hack-infrastructure

2 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Walz often wears a special forces camo hat which inspired this new Dem hat. Army special forces and his own MN national guard has accused him of stolen valor (felony). That's like a PA or nurse saying they are a Dr and their supporters calling them Doc. It's not knocking their actual job, nurses and PA's have their place. But clearly he is trying to project some false image that he's some kind of hero when he's never done anything to deserve that recognition. And now the Dems are trying to celebrate that when it's actually quite shameful 

I wear a Bills hat and/or 17 jersey to outdoor events and concerts in the South.  Very cool how many people come up to say Go Bill osr shake hands.  Even the occasional hug.  No one confuses me with Josh Allen

• Eyeroll 1

5 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

You gonna keep crying over the hygiene products thing or you gonna man up and realize you have absolutely nothing on Walz?

Tampons, stolen Valor, 2020 riots is nothing? Sure dude, how green is the sky in your world. Oh yeah illegals getting drivers licenses? Pick one.

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

I posted an entire thread debunking it above. 

You should share that with the Harris campaign then, because they haven’t been able to put a stop to this story and it’s had legs for 3 days…. Now piercing the veil at CNN & MSNBC. 

I’m sure they’d love to get Roundybout’s debunking to set the record straight. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SCBills said:

You should share that with the Harris campaign then, because they haven’t been able to put a stop to this story and it’s had legs for 3 days…. Now piercing the veil at CNN & MSNBC. 

I’m sure they’d love to get Roundybout’s debunking to set the record straight. 

They don’t have to. It’s not worth the time. We just have to let you guys throw your temper tantrum and continue our campaigning. 

10 minutes ago, SCBills said:

It not only refuted nothing, it admits that he retired before going to Iraq.  

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Tampons, stolen Valor, 2020 riots is nothing? Sure dude, how green is the sky in your world. Oh yeah illegals getting drivers licenses? Pick one.

Tampons is meaningless, stolen valor has been completely debunked, and we already have proof Trump commended Walz on how he handled the riots. What else you got?

Just now, Doc said:

It not only refuted nothing, it admits that he retired before going to Iraq.  

2 years before his unit was sent out? 

• Disagree 1

Just now, Roundybout said:

Tampons is meaningless, stolen valor has been completely debunked, and we already have proof Trump commended Walz on how he handled the riots. What else you got?

2 years before his unit was sent out? 

But it hasn't, you just wish it was. CNN is running with it, sorry it bothers u.

The Big Lie That Launched Tim Walz’s Political Career

August 7, 2024 by Daniel Greenfield 

walz-frame-750x420.png

t’s been widely reported that Gov. Tim Walz lied about his military service.

We know that Walz rapidly exited the military once he knew he would be deployed in a war zone. And yet he launched his political career by lying about being a military veteran who had gone off to war.

At Dossier.Today, Jordan Schachtel connects the dots to the start of Walz’s political career.

{snip}

Not only was Walz lying about his actual military service, pretending to be a “command sergeant major who’d just returned from fighting the war on terrorism”, but the entire story was one big lie.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/the-big-lie-that-launched-tim-walzs-political-career/

https://archive.is/NrJmZ#selection-895.0-917.333

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I wear a Bills hat and/or 17 jersey to outdoor events and concerts in the South.  Very cool how many people come up to say Go Bill osr shake hands.  Even the occasional hug.  No one confuses me with Josh Allen

You don't tell people you played pro ball which is what Walz did when he said he went to war

• Agree 2