#TamponTim Getting To Know Dem VP Pick: Stolen Valor Marxist Tim Walz

1 minute ago, Irv said:

Harris has no brain.  Walz has no balls.  Nice combination.  

Don't quit your day job.  You have no place in advertising.  btw, I don't think we need to go after Vance other than pointing out how weird he is and that he wears eyeliner.  Just let him keep talking.

8 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Incredible, the only part of the tweet that was correct was the bit about Harris picking Walz! 

How does it make you feel that you have to report to lies and fearmongering to put Walz down? I imagine you’re getting a little desperate. 

13 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

The hat says "Harris/Walz".  Nothing about special forces.  How'd you feel about trump selling bibles?  I don't recall outrage fro the MAGA's here.

So a guy wears a stethoscope and white lab coat so people think he's a doctor but turns out he's not, he went to med school but then quit. Now he's running for the board at the hospital and his backers are all wearing stethoscopes and lab coats with his name on it to show their support. Your argument is well it doesn't have the hospital's name on it! He's a phony and so are his supporters

• Disagree 1

8 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

So a guy wears a stethoscope and white lab coat so people think he's a doctor but turns out he's not, he went to med school but then quit. Now he's running for the board at the hospital and his backers are all wearing stethoscopes and lab coats with his name on it to show their support. Your argument is well it doesn't have the hospital's name on it! He's a phony and so are his supporters

except that guy worked 24 years serving his country in the national guard.  

But I agree with you that nurse practitioners and physician assistants should be prevented from calling themselves doctor.  And some do end up on hospital boards.  Hospitals like them cuz they're cheap to employ.

23 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Don't quit your day job.  You have no place in advertising.  btw, I don't think we need to go after Vance other than pointing out how weird he is and that he wears eyeliner.  Just let him keep talking.

Your schtick is stuck on repeat into an echo chamber. You're winning the demographic that still believes you can't get Covid if you get vaccinated and wear a mask. 

Meanwhile you can't comprehend how your fascist leftist movement looks to the rest of the country because you've convinced yourself that every Trump supporter, like Fire Chief Corey Compatore, is the same as the mentally ill person who just got arrested for making death threats. 

2 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Your schtick is stuck on repeat into an echo chamber. You're winning the demographic that still believes you can't get Covid if you get vaccinated and wear a mask. 

Meanwhile you can't comprehend how your fascist leftist movement looks to the rest of the country because you've convinced yourself that every Trump supporter, like Fire Chief Corey Compatore, is the same as the mentally ill person who just got arrested for making death threats. 

If you support Trump you are a little mentally ill at this point. Take a look at most of the MAGA posters on here - mass delusion, acute paranoia, believing made up information, and so on. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Have you seen this? https://www.predictit.org/markets/detail/7456.  The "echo chamber" is enlarging.  But yeah.  I can't understand how any rational, intelligent person supports a debauched, lying,  misogynist, psychopath, narcissist scumbag.

3 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

except that guy worked 24 years serving his country in the national guard.  

But I agree with you that nurse practitioners and physician assistants should be prevented from calling themselves doctor.  And some do end up on hospital boards.  Hospitals like them cuz they're cheap to employ.

Walz often wears a special forces camo hat which inspired this new Dem hat. Army special forces and his own MN national guard has accused him of stolen valor (felony). That's like a PA or nurse saying they are a Dr and their supporters calling them Doc. It's not knocking their actual job, nurses and PA's have their place. But clearly he is trying to project some false image that he's some kind of hero when he's never done anything to deserve that recognition. And now the Dems are trying to celebrate that when it's actually quite shameful