#TamponTim Getting To Know Dem VP Pick: Stolen Valor Marxist Tim Walz

14 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

You guys sure like to think about *****, children's genitals, and gay people a lot. Very weird. 

Are you comparing gay people to Tim Walz swallowing a gallon of horse *****?

Do you think gay people swallow horse ***** like Tim Walz?

I know plenty of gay folks and they’ve never thought about, let alone swallowed, horse ***** like Tim Walz swallows horse *****.  

3 hours ago, Pokebball said:

You know, I served as the leader of my firm of 85 professionals. I purposefully asked those that I aligned with the least to serve on my executive team. Doing so provided me the very best feedback for the success of the firm I was leading.

Think about it for a minute.

Oh is this another one of those "no, Trump is actually playing 4D chess he's a master genius strategy guy" takes you MAGAs are famous for? Like the Covfefe thing?

Just now, SCBills said:

Are you comparing gay people to Tim Walz swallowing a gallon of horse *****?

Do you think gay people swallow horse ***** like Tim Walz?

I know plenty of gay folks and they’ve never thought about, let alone swallowed, horse ***** like Tim Walz swallows horse *****.  

This is the best you've got? Man, Walz was a great pick. You have bottom of the barrel conspiracy nonsense, and not even the GOOD conspiracy nonsense, but a Walmart-brand version of Vance banging the couch! 

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

I don't think "liberals" are posting bizarre images like that. What's on your hard drive?

Probably a bunch of cartoons and several years of furniture catalogs now that JD had made it cool to make sweet love to living room sets. 

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

And to think it was a mere few weeks ago that all these "stolen valor" folks were pissed at me for calling out a comment that JD Vance "fought" in Iraq ....

By the way: the Stolen Valor Act is unconstitutional. Puffing up your record is protected speech. General Walz says so! 

And so does Field Commander Vance.

• Sad 1

Fwiw, I have to wonder if the Harris campaign was aware of Walz military misrepresentations.   This isn’t going away, and now even CNN & MSNBC have been forced to address the controversy. 

• Like (+1) 1

Let this sink in.  

These are the same people that craft policy for the Democrat party.  

These are the people you’re entrusting your kids who can no longer afford college, a home, gas, and groceries, their future to.  

And he we are……

Wait.. Walz wasn’t even the Head Coach?

Were calling this man “Coach” and he was the Assistant!?

FOH…. Is anything about this man real? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Wait.. Walz wasn’t even the Head Coach?

Were calling this man “Coach” and he was the Assistant!?

FOH…. Is anything about this man real? 

Next thing they'll be telling me that he was voted the Most Inspiring Social Studies Teacher. 

Or that he was faculty liaison to the LT but not the GB Student Club.

15 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Why do you feel the need to constantly spread false information about Walz? Are you that scared by him that you feel the need to lie? Very sad. 

In what war did he carry an M-16?

• Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want one of those suckers and losers who couldn't figure out how to avoid combat to be my Vice President.

I wouldn't want someone who lied about carrying weapons into a war which he never went to serving as my VP.  I respect him and his service but he went too far on this one.

I was a Marine and earned a Marksmen badge on the M-16 and fired a .45 caliber pistol.  But I would never say I carried either in a war when I didn't.  I have way too much respect for the people who did to say something like that.  Sounds like stolen valor to me.  

• Like (+1) 1

The Harris-Walz campaign is now selling camo hats and they think it will be like the red maga hat for the left. You mean like the camo special forces hat that Tim wears even though he was not special forces and never deployed? They are literally selling STOLEN VALOR replica hats! Holy crap, read the room

Edited by KDIGGZ
  • Like (+1) 1