#TamponTim Getting To Know Dem VP Pick: Stolen Valor Marxist Tim Walz

21 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I agree that, in normal times, the “weird” business would be disgraceful.  But these aren’t normal times, and MAGA tried to control narrative not through policy initiatives or the purveyance of hope, but through name-calling and belittlement just like this.  If you ascribe to the commie/pedo/demorat, etc, narratives,  then you’re fair game for the “weird” bit.  JD signed up for all of this, and so it is that his sexual proclivities involving comfort furniture are fair game.  

Nope they are weird. (P.s ooef does nothing but attack people like a 5 year old, how many ‘nick names’ does he have for Kamabla. <yes he even misspells it on purpose>)

also Vance 100 people show, 90 press

Harris, Walz rally in the 10’s of thousands.

P.s. this is as close as JV is ever going to get to AF2.

Edited by Starr-Bills
Smack talk.
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, GMB 8888 said:

stop being a nanny nation, let me smoke, drink, and transition as I please.

You were in your wheelhouse when you were focused on dick. Best to leave the talk of suicidal ideation among trans people to others. You have acquitted yourself in true brat fashion. Kudos to you, trans warrior. Hope you don’t end up trying to kill yourself. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

You were in your wheelhouse when you were focused on dick. Best to leave the talk of suicidal ideation among trans people to others. You have acquitted yourself in true brat fashion. Kudos to you, trans warrior. Hope you don’t end up trying to kill yourself. 

I’ll leave the worrying about childrens genitals to you. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, GMB 8888 said:

stop being a nanny nation, let me smoke, drink, and transition as I please.

Can't do 2 of those things unless you are an adult

And yet the one that changes your life forever is ok as a child and you don't even have to tell the parents about it? F that

• Like (+1) 1

Are you a grown adult?

Chop off your penis and hack away at those breasts..

You'll get no pushback from me.

But of course the commies always ignore that its about sexualizing and grooming FRIGGIN CHILDREN that is the issue.

They know that and always misrepresent the argument anyway.

Because that's exactly what commies always do.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

F those kids, right?

I imagine you see yourself as some sort of avant garde character. In reality you seem quite weird. 

I just don’t care about kids genitals as much as you, sorry?

41 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

I agree that, in normal times, the “weird” business would be disgraceful.  But these aren’t normal times, and MAGA tried to control narrative not through policy initiatives or the purveyance of hope, but through name-calling and belittlement just like this.  If you ascribe to the commie/pedo/demorat, etc, narratives,  then you’re fair game for the “weird” bit.  JD signed up for all of this, and so it is that his sexual proclivities involving comfort furniture are fair game.  

oh, don't get me wrong, attacking is the right thing to do i'm sure. it's America, fighting is what you do. i'm just saying "weird" is a lame attack.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, dickleyjones said:

oh, don't get me wrong, attacking is the right thing to do i'm sure. it's America, fighting is what you do. i'm just saying "weird" is a lame attack.

I think it comes down to the left, masters of the attack campaign calling anyone that disagrees with them some for of "ist" or some "ism", (the current craze from their creative minds "weird") are simply cry baby wimps that can't take a punch.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Are you a grown adult?

Chop off your penis and hack away at those breasts..

You'll get no pushback from me.

But of course the commies always ignore that its about sexualizing and grooming FRIGGIN CHILDREN that is the issue.

They know that and always misrepresent the argument anyway.

Because that's exactly what commies always do.

seeing the word commies is so 80s, I love it lol.

Edited by GMB 8888
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

So lying ok as long as it's your side? Cool

He didn’t lie about anything 

5 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

Do you know who Dan Rather is?

A reporter who retired in 2006?

• Eyeroll 1