#TamponTim Getting To Know Dem VP Pick: Stolen Valor Marxist Tim Walz

Just now, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

What are your thoughts on the 12-13x increase in suicide attempts found among those that have gone through gender reassignment surgery? Nothing to see here situation?

In all seriousness, because it’s a very serious topic…do you have any peer reviewed data to support that number? Also, what is the suicide rate for those who do not receive treatment but still identify as trans?

30 minutes ago, dickleyjones said:

i thought "weird" was a low effort D attack on the Rs. lame.

then "Tampon Tim" lol oh boy what an insult! i can't imagine the myriads of problems that have come with tampons in all bathrooms at schools...

do better.

I agree that, in normal times, the “weird” business would be disgraceful.  But these aren’t normal times, and MAGA tried to control narrative not through policy initiatives or the purveyance of hope, but through name-calling and belittlement just like this.  If you ascribe to the commie/pedo/demorat, etc, narratives,  then you’re fair game for the “weird” bit.  JD signed up for all of this, and so it is that his sexual proclivities involving comfort furniture are fair game.  

• Vomit 1

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Stroking out this early? Nice!

Did I miss that track? Anyway, I’d say he’s more Guess to be honest. Brat is the moment, Brat is the culture.

4 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Stroking out this early? Nice!

Just like JD at Raymour and Flanagan. 

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

This has as much credibility right now as the couch ***** story, so its fair game.

Your rules commies.

Hoax.  Also, weird.  I hope you didn’t type that from the couch. 

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Hmm.  Another account that reads exactly like the rest.  

It's not a cult. 

Brat might be a cult. Who doesn’t want to be Brat?

7 minutes ago, GMB 8888 said:

In all seriousness, because it’s a very serious topic…do you have any peer reviewed data to support that number? Also, what is the suicide rate for those who do not receive treatment but still identify as trans?

https://www.cureus.com/articles/201512-risk-of-suicide-and-self-harm-following-gender-affirmation-surgery#!/

Results

Individuals who underwent gender-affirming surgery had a 12.12-fold higher suicide attempt risk than those who did not 

Patients who have undergone gender-affirming surgery are associated with a significantly elevated risk of suicide, highlighting the necessity for comprehensive post-procedure psychiatric support.

Thoughts? Brat or not brat?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Hmm.  Another account that reads exactly like the rest.  

It's not a cult. 

I put it on ignore yesterday and then it changed its screen name.

It now takes less than a day to sniff then out. Sometimes it only takes a post or two.

• Agree 2

Just now, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

https://www.cureus.com/articles/201512-risk-of-suicide-and-self-harm-following-gender-affirmation-surgery#!/

Results

Individuals who underwent gender-affirming surgery had a 12.12-fold higher suicide attempt risk than those who did not 

Patients who have undergone gender-affirming surgery are associated with a significantly elevated risk of suicide, highlighting the necessity for comprehensive post-procedure psychiatric support.

Thoughts? Brat or not brat?

def Brat…let people make their own choices on their own health and gender. Give people the options and allow them to find their own path.

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

I put it on ignore yesterday and then it changed its screen name.

It now takes less than a day to sniff then out. Sometimes it only takes a post or two.

The ignore button is def Brat too…click it.

Just now, GMB 8888 said:

def Brat…let people make their own choices on their own health and gender. Give people the options and allow them to find their own path.

“Hey kid - there’s a much greater chance that you will try to kill yourself if you proceed with chopping your body up. I definitely think you should proceed”

-GMB

Very brat

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, GMB 8888 said:

This is like an old T-100 model.  Reminds of the early 2000's type of bot.  Dude, at least get an upgrade.  This thing is hilarious!  BillSlime anyone??

Please make some new threads on the main page with an emphasis on "brat", whatever that's supposed to be about...and you will be banned before you know it.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

“Hey kid - there’s a much greater chance that you will try to kill yourself if you proceed with chopping your body up. I definitely think you should proceed”

-GMB

Very brat

stop being a nanny nation, let me smoke, drink, and transition as I please.