#TamponTim Getting To Know Dem VP Pick: Stolen Valor Marxist Tim Walz

1 minute ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

I'll do better lol.

Trans people can't menstrate, only women. Sorry pal.

Trans people who go through a natal estrogen-based puberty usually get their first period between 9 and 14 years of age, though people who go on hormone blockers may not ever get a period. Menstruation might continue until menopause, which can occur anywhere between 44-55 years of age.

https://www.transhub.org.au/menstruation

Menstruation, often referred to as a period, is a part of many people’s lives. Defined as the periodic discharge of blood and tissue from the uterus, menstruation is just one stage of the larger menstrual cycle, which typically takes place over 28 days. 

Can a transgender woman have a period? Absolutely. Many trans and gender-diverse people menstruate. Whether you’re a woman, a man, non-binary or agender, your body may menstruate too.

https://us.modibodi.com/blogs/womens/transwomen-period?srsltid=AfmBOooQFBkARKJ6bvlojYofy9FMP1l8-3tktbEA4FFUhTnQ-alAo_y8

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

lol you’re wrong.

In poll aggregators:

- 538 has Harris +1.8 https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/polls/president-general/2024/national/

- Nate Silver has Harris +1.9 

https://www.natesilver.net/p/nate-silver-2024-president-election-polls-model

- RCP has Harris +.5

https://www.realclearpolling.com/polls/president/general/2024/trump-vs-harris

The last National Poll with Trump in the lead was July 26-29 in a 5 way. The same poll had Harris up 1 on 1.

I can’t find any poll or poll aggregators that have Trump up 3-5 points nationally.

Biden is sharp as a tack.  

Vaccines will stop the spread.  

Kamala is brat.  

Being a woman is a vibe.  

Much like you see them questioning NOTHING about her that’s the point of these polls - prop her up as best they can.  

If I have to explain to you what those numbers mean you don’t understand historical trends with polls.  

In July and August they always heavily favor the D - look back the last 30 plus years.  

Biden was up 6 at this point in 2020.  Hillary was up 7.  

Always always always under sample Rs.  

Biden was up 8 in the final polls and won by 3-4 points.  And an extremely narrow fraudulent swing state vote.  

So if Harris is up 1-2 now and barely at 45-47 percent in these RV polls she’s losing.  

And Trump is up 2 in PA per the RCP data.  

Edited by Big Blitz

Just now, Backintheday544 said:

Trans people who go through a natal estrogen-based puberty usually get their first period between 9 and 14 years of age, though people who go on hormone blockers may not ever get a period. Menstruation might continue until menopause, which can occur anywhere between 44-55 years of age.

https://www.transhub.org.au/menstruation

Menstruation, often referred to as a period, is a part of many people’s lives. Defined as the periodic discharge of blood and tissue from the uterus, menstruation is just one stage of the larger menstrual cycle, which typically takes place over 28 days. 

Can a transgender woman have a period? Absolutely. Many trans and gender-diverse people menstruate. Whether you’re a woman, a man, non-binary or agender, your body may menstruate too.

https://us.modibodi.com/blogs/womens/transwomen-period?srsltid=AfmBOooQFBkARKJ6bvlojYofy9FMP1l8-3tktbEA4FFUhTnQ-alAo_y8

No. Just stop. How can I menstruate without a uterus?

2 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

The bill Walz signed says, “for menstruation “must be available to all menstruating students in restrooms regularly used by students in grades 4 to 12.””

Women menstruate so they are available in the women’s room.

Trans people can also menstruate: https://www.transhub.org.au/menstruation

Republicans do not want trans people in women’s bathrooms. So to comply with the bills language and make Republicans happy, tampons are made available in the men’s room.

You're like the Borg trying to make Picard say that 1 + 1 = 3.

If students menstruate then they  have a:julianne moore GIF

2 minutes ago, dickleyjones said:

i thought "weird" was a low effort D attack on the Rs. lame.

then "Tampon Tim" lol oh boy what an insult! i can't imagine the myriads of problems that have come with tampons in all bathrooms at schools...

do better.

I know right?

What myriad of problems could even be reasonably foreseen when you install tampon machines in BOYS BATHROOMS?

Urinals in the girls bathrooms too I say. Or better yet troughs!

5 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

You're like the Borg trying to make Picard say that 1 + 1 = 3.

If students menstruate then they  have a:julianne moore GIF

Ok so you’re in 9th grade. Obviously since 10th grade in NY is biology right?

Menstratation occurs in the uterus.

Edited by Backintheday544

7 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Biden is sharp as a tack.  

Vaccines will stop the spread.  

Kamala is brat.  

Being a woman is a vibe.  

Much like you see them questioning NOTHING about her that’s the point of these polls - prop her up as best they can.  

If I have to explain to you what those numbers mean you don’t understand historical trends with polls.  

In July and August they always heavily favor the D - look back the last 30 plus years.  

Biden was up 6 at this point in 2020.  Hillary was up 7.  

Always always always under sample Rs.  

Biden was up 8 in the final polls and won by 3-4 points.  And an extremely narrow fraudulent swing state vote.  

So if Harris is up 1-2 now and barely at 45-47 percent in these RV polls she’s losing.  

And Trump is up 2 in PA per the RCP data.  

I’ve been waitinggggg for this..are we finally about to talk Brat in here?!?

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I know right?

What myriad of problems could even be reasonably foreseen when you install tampon machines in BOYS BATHROOMS?

Urinals in the girls bathrooms too I say. Or better yet troughs!

ah yes, destroyed tampon boxes, the pinnacle problem of our time. i should have guessed i know about boys destroying bathrooms.

once when i was around 7 years old in the school bathroom i saw an older boy clogging the urinals with paper towel. i have to admit, i thought it was funny. i grabbed one paper towel, ONE, and put it in the urinal, just as the older boy was leaving and a teacher came in. 1000 lines of "i will not clog the urinals". i will never forget my lesson.

The Vance couch ***** hoaxers might want to sit this one out. 

Not because they fell for another lame hoax, that's to be expected,  but #TamponTim is as real as the blue sky.

Also, when Hillary takes to X trying a lame Clintonian dipsy-do-fliparoo with #TamponTim.....then you know it's working.

1 minute ago, dickleyjones said:

ah yes, destroyed tampon boxes, the pinnacle problem of our time. i should have guessed i know about boys destroying bathrooms.

once when i was around 7 years old in the school bathroom i saw an older boy clogging the urinals with paper towel. i have to admit, i thought it was funny. i grabbed one paper towel, ONE, and put it in the urinal, just as the older boy was leaving and a teacher came in. 1000 lines of "i will not clog the urinals". i will never forget my lesson.

But you're Canadian, right?

Take off, hoser.

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

If I lopped off my wang chung and cut a hole in my abdomen, I guess I'd menstruate too.  WTF man, you're weird.

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

The Vance couch ***** hoaxers might want to sit this one out. 

Not because they fell for another lame hoax, that's to be expected,  but #TamponTim is as real as the blue sky.

Also, when Hillary takes to X trying a lame Clintonian dipsy-do-fliparoo with #TamponTim.....then you know it's working.

But you're Canadian, right?

Take off, hoser.

i am Canadian. unfortunately USA politics influences our country more than our own politics. so i have to be interested.

glad to be a hoser, at least you didn't call me American that's the top Canadian insult!

(i kid, i love the USA)

9 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Ok so you’re in 9th grade. Obviously since 10th grade in NY is biology right?

Menstratation occurs in the uterus.

You're a boy, so you have a uterus. Thus the need for tampons. Got it!

Just now, dickleyjones said:

i am Canadian. unfortunately USA politics influences our country more than our own politics. so i have to be interested.

glad to be a hoser, at least you didn't call me American that's the top Canadian insult!

(i kid, i love the USA)

I was about to add the "I don't even know who you are" meme but I appreciate Canada and hope they fix their political problems also

Just now, dickleyjones said:

(i kid, i love the USA)

You've already got a full communist running your country. We're merely on the brink.

May I suggest you direct your efforts there, unless you actually support your communist Prime Minister?

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

You've already got a full communist running your country. We're merely on the brink.

May I suggest you direct your efforts there, unless you actually support your communist Prime Minister?

Canada is Brat

• Vomit 1