#TamponTim Getting To Know Dem VP Pick: Stolen Valor Marxist Tim Walz

31 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I think it comes down to the left, masters of the attack campaign calling anyone that disagrees with them some for of "ist" or some "ism", (the current craze from their creative minds "weird") are simply cry baby wimps that can't take a punch.

You mean like NC anti-communist calling everybody he doesn’t agree with a commie, etc. 

srly?

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, SCBills said:

It’s been addressed before. No one cares. It’s a non issue. The GOP is doing this to distract from the fact that Harris is now the betting favorite to win.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, dickleyjones said:

oh, don't get me wrong, attacking is the right thing to do i'm sure. it's America, fighting is what you do. i'm just saying "weird" is a lame attack.

Except that it’s working.  In a big way.  In large part because it’s true.  

look, I genuinely feel for Vance’s kids.  This has to be tough.  It’s not right.  But when one lies with dogs who play this way,  they get fleas.  The whole thing is sad really.  

1 hour ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

You were in your wheelhouse when you were focused on dick. Best to leave the talk of suicidal ideation among trans people to others. You have acquitted yourself in true brat fashion. Kudos to you, trans warrior. Hope you don’t end up trying to kill yourself. 

Weird.  Also, making sweet love to a couch is weird.  Unless you forgot about that. Or don’t care. 

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, Tommy Callahan said:

The first protect the speech we/the state doesn't  agree with 

I love the party of banning books lecturing us on “free speech.” Really great look. 

8 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Care to comment on the stolen Valor video Walz shies away from?

Like you would listen to my opinion any way, also I posted a tweet from veterans vote posted again since things can get lost here.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

The first protects the speech we/the state doesn't  agree with 

Yelling fire in a theater when there is no fire is not protected speech, it’s actually also disinformation.

• Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I love the party of banning books lecturing us on “free speech.” Really great look. 

Banning books = not providing access to young children.

I cant believe R movies have been banned my whole life. Cigarettes/ alcohol/ entering legal contracts/ voting.

So much "banning" in this country.im not sure how we all grew up in such a oppressive right wing authoritarian country. 😅

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

His military history is being questioned.......

A dumb vector.

People serve given the options at the time, what they are offered, and where they are in their life.

There is nothing wrong, and nothing bad about either individual's service.

That tactic should be given up.

• Like (+1) 2

Harris / Walz ARE COMMUNISTS.

If you are committed to voting for them then you are voting for communists.

Therefore you are AT MINIMUM a useful idiot.

I call people useful idiots / communists if they plan to vote for COMMUNISTS.

Sorry, not sorry.

Don't want to be called a useful idiot or commie?

Stop supporting communists.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

Huh? Name 1 book that has been banned. You watch too much CNN. Your brain is turning into mush

• Like (+1) 1