#TamponTim Getting To Know Dem VP Pick: Stolen Valor Marxist Tim Walz

He really shores up Harris's blue wall. Good union guy, rural, regular guy. 

Can anyone imagine Trump teaching a high school class? He's too dumb, too fragile and unfocused. 

Good pick 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

Walz seems like a pretty relatable dude

Damn you beat me to the punch posting this “commie” hell scape the libs have planned for America… oh wait that’s those weird MAGA guys, this guy looks fun.

7 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

44 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He really shores up Harris's blue wall. Good union guy, rural, regular guy. 

Can anyone imagine Trump teaching a high school class? He's too dumb, too fragile and unfocused. 

Good pick 

And a veteran who protects women not controls them. Excellent choice.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Roundybout said:

What is wrong with the quote in known neonazi Jack Posobiec’s tweet?

If i was a competent leader i wouldnt make excuses for violence being used against innocent people.

That might be just me.

14 minutes ago, B-Man said:

VP Pick Tim Walz Pushed To Close Gitmo and House Terrorists in US.

house-votes-for-troop-pullout-timetable-

Minnesota governor Tim Walz, who was named Kamala Harris’s vice presidential pick on Tuesday, pushed to close the Guantanamo Bay prison camp and move its terrorist captives into holding facilities in the United States. His position put him to the left of other prominent Minnesota Democrats like Amy Klobuchar, but Gitmo, Walz said, is a "serious obstacle to peace in the Middle East."

https://freebeacon.com/democrats/vp-pick-tim-walz-pushed-to-close-gitmo-and-house-terrorists-in-us/

We've been pushing to close Gitmo for like two decades now, this is nothing new. I hate paying Cuba to keep it running. 

See this is what I don't get about conservatives; they take something really minor and hype it up as if Walz proposed selling Alaska to Russia or something. 

Edited by Roundybout
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

We've been pushing to close Gitmo for like two decades now, this is nothing new. I hate paying Cuba to keep it running. 

See this is what I don't get about conservatives; they take something really minor and hype it up as if Walz proposed selling Alaska to Russia or something. 

If we had just done the smart thing by locking up the 9/11 terrorists in the US and trying them in Article III courts, they'd all either be in ADX Florence or executed by now.

By falling into our own worst jingoistic tendencies with extraordinary rendition, waterboarding, and Gitmo BS, we've created a scenario where we cannot try them and the families of their victims will never see justice.

But yeah, Walz is the bad guy here...

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Good lol 

Sound strategy for their must win state of PA.. unless they plan on trotting out an old white guy to convince sun belt voters why they need to support abortion up to birth, gender reassignment surgery for minors, men in womens sports and illegal immigrant rights.. all with the backdrop of letting his major city burn to the ground during the riots. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Sound strategy for their must win state of PA.. unless they plan on trotting out an old white guy to convince sun belt voters why they need to support abortion up to birth, gender reassignment surgery for minors, men in womens sports and illegal immigrant rights.. all with the backdrop of letting his major city burn to the ground during the riots. 

She’s up by 4 in Pa according to the latest poll 

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

She’s up by 4 in Pa according to the latest poll 

She doubled down and will begin to get defined by doing so.  

If she picked Shapiro, she could’ve maintained her basement / black mirror media campaign .. no longer. 

• Like (+1) 1