Harrison Butker contract extension

The Wiz

Makes him the highest paid kicker in the league

NOW GET BACK IN THE KITCKEN!!!!  🤣

I'm just reporting news and making a joke, please don't ban me mods.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 11

53 minutes ago, US Egg said:

Smarter man than I realized....no agent.

I feel like as a kicker it might be easier to do no agent.  I don't think there aren't nearly the same endorsement and commercial opportunities for kickers.  From a philanthropic perspective i might also want an agent to help with that aspect of it.  Maybe... PR... someone to read your speeches before you get absolutely flamed online... But the bad PR will almost certainly be good for when he leaves sports - I think standing his ground on what he said is somewhat admirable even if I personally disagree with the messaging.  

I also feel like if I'm approaching free agency its helpful to have an agent simply to help me meet GM's around the league, other player's, give me the lowdown on facilities, etc.  Guidance on - do i chase a bag from the Jets, or is a 1-year deal better to come back a year later from a market perspective. 

Edited by Bleeding Bills Blue

2 minutes ago, Success said:

People always talk Mahomes/Allen, but Butker/Bass has arguably been more of a difference in the matchups.

Butker missed a FG and extra point in their 42-36 playoff win. Bass was 4-4 extra points.

Mahomes overcame the missed kicks.

11 minutes ago, Success said:

People always talk Mahomes/Allen, but Butker/Bass has arguably been more of a difference in the matchups.

honestly, that's a very good point.  Bass 2 years ago, I would have not even thought about it.  Lately........  eeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I dunno.

The rumor coming out of Chef's camp was they started writing "women's rights" on the kicking balls to see if they could extend his kicking range... they had to stop because the ball boys were complaining about having to clean the sh!t off of them. :ph34r:

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 2